Too Faced Technocolor Lip Injection Lip Gloss ~ Techno Glow uploaded by 💖 M.Too Faced Technocolor Lip Injection Lip Gloss ~ Techno Glow uploaded by Aiden H.

BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Technocolor Lip Injection Color/Shade: Techno Glow - Copper Shimmer Full Size: 4.5 g / 0.16 oz. New in Retail Box see more...

Too Faced Technocolor Lip Injection Lip Gloss ~ Techno Glow
  • "Highly recommend, great product all around and really plumps your lips. Got it online and the packaging is so pretty. It met all expectations and really just blew me out of the water and my lips outta this world!!!" in 83 reviews
  • "Loved it! Stings a little so i recommend using chapstick before so your lips aren’t chapped then apply. but definitely worth it and actually makes your lips look bigger! It lasts a long time. I’ve had the same one for years! " in 33 reviews
  • "I love the way lip injexlction makes my lips look like i have had work done on them. The glossy finish just sets everything off." in 31 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
I have been on the search for a lip plumper that does not feel tacky or sticky on my lips. I'm still on that search. This is very glossy, very shiny. I would consider it a thick lip gloss with very little plumping.

It is so interesting to me how one person will experience burning and another person (like me) stares at the mirror wondering when the tingling is going to start. Just shows you how one product can have such different effects on people. You won't know if it will plump your lips until you try it on your own. Start with a thin layer in the store, just in case you are sensitive to it.

I order a lot of my products online and don't get to try them until I have already purchased it. I did not find this product to be moisturizing. It was a little tacky and didn’t last long on me. It was just a gloss with a pretty color. The gloss is short lived, you would need to reapply often. Kissing someone with this on is a no-no since you will probably make their lips start to tingle.

I did see any plumping at all. I didn’t experience any tingling sensations. That is not unusual for me for whatever reason. The shiny gloss with a tint of color is pretty, just sticky. Shows up beautifully when photographed with it on.

It is a decent 3 in my opinion. Just a tip, you can often find these at Marshalls and Nordstrom rack for a fraction of the price.
Asa K.

I have the original version that appears like a translucent pink in the tube but comes off as clear on the lips.

I LOVE this lip gloss! I'm not normally a gloss person but I apply this gloss multiple times per day since I bought it. I actually normally strongly dislike gloss, but this is the first gloss that has ever blown me away.

It's perfect for my every day. It gives me a very high shine, glass-like effect which I love. It lasts a very long time for a gloss, and since my least favorite part about wearing glosses is needing to reapply, this makes me very happy. It's sticky but nothing that bothers me. It's very nourishing, which is amazing. I have dry, chapped, crusty lips ALL the time. After removing this gloss I feel as if I've been wearing a very hydrating and healing chap stick. It makes my lips so soft and smooth, which is a welcome change.
Kira G.
Two stars ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄?! But why!! Well, I did not like the strong stinging sensation it gave me, it’s like if I applied a hot pepper on my lips, well, once the stinging was gone, my lips were plumped but this plumper did dry my lips a lot! As for the color of this gloss, that I did like, the shimmer is not that shimmery, it’s a good color for everyday use, the gloss itself leaks too, I have two of these & both bottles leaked in my purse. Overall, I don’t recommend it because of the stinging sensation, there’s better lip plumper glosses out there that will not irritated your lips.
Alicia Ann A.
Menifee
'm not completely sure that this product plumped my lips but I believe I
saw a slight difference with my first time using this. I have very
sensitive skin, and I did not like how the tingling sensation felt like a
burning sensation in my lips. It lasted a few months and then started
to fade away but it was very uncomfortable, and not worth it in my
opinion. I'm sure with prolonged use of this product, your lips will
become naturally more plump, but I don't find it worth it to deal with
the discomfort daily when I have sensitive skin. If this product had
another version that was made for sensitive skin I'd try it out! I just
can't get past the burning- it doesn't make me want to buy it. (i tried
my friend's too faced lip injection lip plumper)
C S.
Sylacauga
Wow! Two-Faced has the most amazing lip plumper products. You can feel the "sting" and almost immediately see results. It's my favorite brand out of all of the ones I have tried. I love the little "injection needle" on the tube! Very clever. Highly recommended for those who want results and do not mind that quick sting it gives.
Bethany S.
Richmond, TX
I like this product. It doesn't leave your lips extremely tacky or looking over plumped like a cartoon. I did however find that you needed to reapply throughout the day because it does not last very long. It did not have a weird odor to me which is always a plus in my book. And is from a very reliable brand.
Allyson D.
Bethlehem
It worked super fast and the effects stayed for most of my day. The glow of the gold is also a great addition. The color never melted or sweat off and it stuck well. The packaging was super neat and came with all the facts about the product and it’s safety. I would defiantly buy again.
Hurley E.
The products in my opinion were meh. They tingled too much and did too little for me to chose over some of the others I have. The plumping wasn’t even that noticble of a difference and the price is kinda up there. All in all I don’t think I would recommend to a friend just cause the results were just meh.
damaris f.
Simi Valley
Love the shine that it gives my lips i do not dind it heavy but that depends on what type of lipsticks you like i live thos one for a simple look. Nice packaging. Ive got it twice before. Its not expensive i would keep buying it all though it lasted me along time to go throw it.
🎀Cute P.
Vicksburg
Too faced is by far one of my favorite brands!!! All of their products are good quality. This product is no difference. You can get it from ulta, too faced website, maybe even on Amazon. It's great value for the price. It does the job and I would definitely buy again!
Mona R.
oman
how did  you find it ...did you like it !!!!
Mona R.
oman
how did  you find it ...did you like it !!!!