BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Victoria H.
Sherwood Park
Wonderful product I recommend I bought this from my local Sephora it helped me out a lot I used it for the first time I honestly thought it was great no doubt about it I would buy again so lovely against the skin
Mariana D.
I just love it! It's the best product to be tan everyday... it's easy to apply and use... it's gonna stay for a few weeks and the price is high enough to get a good product! I'll buy it again for sure :)
Chloe V.
this is by far the best self tanner I have ever used!!! the good thing about it is that it doesn't apply streaky and it doesn't look tacky. It looks very natural and leaves my skin glowing !
Gemma D.
Please send me free stuff , I d
Would be so greatfull to receive stuff beciwse I don't have much makeup and it would be nice to try out some new stuff , especially high end stuff beciwse I only use drugstore .
Stephanie M.
I loved this product! It was the first self tanner that I've tired but I haven't been able to find it over the past few years. It smells wonderful. It looks amazing on your legs in the summer because it has a bit of shimmer to it. Definitely recommend this product!
Cristina M.
I have not had the opportunity to buy the product, but if I use it once in a free sample it seems that the packaging is beautiful and elegant, it is easy to transport and easy to put, it also has a pleasant smell. I liked
Nicole D.
Doral, FL
Pretty Rebel’s exterior has a textured faux gold surface, with raised black straps to give it an edgier appeal than I’m used to seeing from Too Faced—but I rather like it. The palette itself feels sturdy and has a magnetic closure which is pretty standard. Inside, you’ll find a good sized mirror that has a decorative gold stud pattern around it, it’s a cute touch to keep the theme consistent. And for the most important part—the eyeshadows…
Leah C.
This is such a good self Tanner. It gives you a natural glowing tan great for in the summer. It's easy to apply with looking streaky and it's long lasting
Jessica K.
I'm pretty sure this isn't sold anymore! But I used it a couple years ago and loved it! I'm super pale but it gave me a really great colour!
It's nice for beginners or people who use tanning stuff for years. It smells nice and it's a very nice bronzer for a day at the beach.
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?