BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Leslie D.
Mendota, CA
I love this tanning lotion it's the best you could ever find and it's really easy and not messy at all
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I really like the way it looks and it stays on really well and doesn't streak or look orange at all
Ana S.
Is amazing for tanning this summer. The price is good. I used for the first time and was so good
HK L.
Arlington, TN
My skin looks so glowy and bronzy when I use this. I also swipe a little bit on my face.
Demi-leigh H.
Liverpool
I think this product adds a natural tan to the face, i love products like this because i myself am quite pail and suffer from it. I havent used this myself but i have been told amazing things about it.
Mariem G.
Sfax
The product is quite good but not so much with summer coming and a lot of bronzing and stuff i bought it even though it was a bit pricey so that i could get the tan i always wanted to have but i was dissapointed though the packaging was great the product was not good enough
Brooklyn J.
This Face liquid foundation is amazing and applies smoothly! I love this product because me and my daughter both use it and you don't need to apply a lot for work. I definitely recommend this product for users of liquid foundation.
Erica T.
I really like this :) I feel like it gives my skin a nice shimmery tanned look. It lasts about 2 days but you gotta exfoliate your skin and moisturize or else it will look all streaky and blotchy.. over all it's pretty good :)
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?