BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Lauren H.
Middletown, CT
This is my new way of tanning. Not only does it save you from skin damage but it gives a natural tan that glows. No orange and no sun burn. Just tan.
Mallory O.
Huntsville, AL
Good to use with an aloe lotion! Wish the bottle was larger! Kind of pircey, but works really well! I like to use to make myself look more bronzed
Monica C.
Lansing
Long lasting natural glow!! Easy application that goes on seamless !! No streaks or bad Oder!!! Also didn't leave me stick when it dried down
Mary C.
Cutler Bay, FL
I like it. It was alright. Wouldn't re buy it though. It wore off pretty quick. The price was to much for something that didn't last as long
Amanda F.
San Marcos, TX
This tan in a tube product is my to go to bronzer for the summer! It has given me life! Hello tan, goodbye pail skin! I live this eliding!
Leena S.
No a fan of self tan products showers faster than you think legs got darker i light skinned so i was not to happy about the quick change
Alyssa C.
Deland, FL
I love everything from Too Faced, and this self tanner is no exception. It goes on evenly and smells really good, great bronzed color.
Belen M.
EDINBURG, TX
Lets you have that tan look without over doing it at a tanning salon, gives you that glow when applied, i would recommend this product
Stacy M.
Danielsville
Loved this product! I am very pale skinned and it left me with a great tan for my wedding. It didn't seem to orange and I loved that!
Kinsey L.
LOVE! I stopped tanning because of health reasons and bought this to replace it. Awesome color and you can see a visible difference!
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?