BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Kelli D.
This product went on smoothly and evenly. Easy to apply and see where you've covered so you dont look an orangey spotty mess. Def a great product to use when yourevtoo busy to catch some sun outside but arent wanting to look like casper the ghost!
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff. I really don't like the smell but I am sensitive to smells anyways. It works great and a little bit goes a long way and that's what I always look for. I would definitely buy again.
Shiala S.
Lynn, MA
It's a good product no streaks or  blotches. I bought it a while ago when I was on vacation at some beauty shop. Pros it makes you glow and cons it can make you orange if not used right. And it can last you a couple of days and I would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly P.
Palmdale
Love it so much, it gives you the perfect amount of tan to your skin. It doesn't over do the tan of your natural skin tone and it makes it seem as if you went to go get your tan at a beach
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Blake D.
This is a great self tanner. It makes you look like you just cam back from a vacay in the Amazon jungle. Also, you won't look like an oompa loompa, which is definitely a huge plus.
Tamarah O.
Canyon Lake, TX
It works in a pinch, harder to blend but stays in place well. Not orange-y and looks pretty natural. Not full coverage but applies well over other foundations.
Megan S.
Euless, TX
Didn't care for the color, not recommend for a light skin toned. It did look like a natural glow, gentle smell, but little thick and harsh for the skin.
Claudia S.
Fairfield , CA
Great product!! I just wish that it was a bigger bottle! The application on my skin is great it just makes me feel better because it is a great product!
Jen C.
norfolk va
The title says it all. Yes it brings the tanning bed to you. Nice scent and affordable. It dosent leave you super orange or blotchy like spray tans do.
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?