BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
maricela p.
This product is mostly good for the summer time it makes you feel more moisturize awesome when you put it on it gives you the sun kissed glow with also highlighting your features.
Jordyn C.
Philadelphia , PA
I purchased this product for the first time recently to add a glow to my skin before summer, and I loved it! The product is pretty small, but works very well! It left my skin with a natural tan that would take a few trips to the tanning salon.
Lena M.
Williamsburg, VA
i like this product that I got online. It works really good on my skin. I recommend other people to use this. I've bought this product several times already. It gives my skin a gentle tan and looks amazing. I've struggled to find tanning products but this one works best.
Kimberly H.
I mean tanning stuff is cool and all but I don't know man sometimes it's just better for your skin I think this is pretty good and I had nice packaging it's him with active and I feel like it's overpriced for something that you can buy at the store but at the drugstore but whatever
Nhi P.
Bought this and all I can say is Wonderful the color after you wash off in the morning is beautiful. I will never use any other self tanners I'm addicted. I bought it at sally's on a buy one get 2 free well worth every penny I paid it should be much more expensive it can definitely compete with the more expensive brands!!!!!! Lasts me about a week and I get so many complements on my tan !
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
When I use a self tanner I like immediate results and this product delivers. The color applies evenly and the classic sunblock smell is pleasant. It has a shimmer bronzer that's great to apply on already tan skin, especially legs. I've received many compliments on how natural my tan looks. The only downside to this product would be the un-even wear and that the shimmer is easily transferred to clothes. On the upside it washes out without staining.
Izzy E.
Fort Myers, FL
Too faced is a great sunless tanning product. I have used it daily for over two years. My face never gets sun and this product allows me to have a tan face to match the rest of my body. The cost is around $15 but it last well over a month. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a tan face without the effects of the sun!
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
Huge fan of most Too Faced products but this one is wonderful! If your looking for a nice bronze glow on its on or prior to your makeup application this tube is calling your name! I purchased mine from Sephora after testing out a swatch on my arm. The color came out very nice and was super blendable. Be sure to also apply to your neck and shoulders when using this!
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
Love this product so I don't need to go tanning and get all that bad stuff! It did meet my expectations!!! It's pretty gentle considering a it's a face tanner. It was very effective at looking natural and real. Definitely a recommendation I will be making.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I have fair skin and this is one of the best self tanners I have EVER used, no joke. it didn't leave me streaky and that fake orange color. I got a lot of compliments after using this product only a couple times. highly recommended!!
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?