BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
I already come pre-cooked but I love to get that Indian skin color glow I get when I'm in the sun and this definitely helps my skin pop. Good value good smell I recommend you get this if you love tanning. You could never go wrong when it comes to this.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Summer staple. I never seem to be tan enough and a lot of last minute events come up where I need a tan. This does the job and within six hours, I look like I went on an awesome summer vacation somewhere tropical. It does go quick so use it sparingly!
Maggie B.
I was really pale before I started using this product. I use it once a week. It is heaven. But you need to use a towel or something like that because if you use your hands your hands will become orange. But the product goes on my skin very smoothly.
Courtney T.
GRAND TERRACE, CA
I didn't have high hopes for this product at first. I blew me away. I initially bought this product for my sister to help camouflage her bad shorts tan on stage. I now use it to give me that extra boost during the summertime.
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
Smells great but left my skin with an orange tint. I am very pale so it could just be my skin, but i would not personally use this product again. It also did have a very moisturizing effect to it that was very pleasing.
Taylor S.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my favorite tanning lotion. I would actually say it is my favorite everyday moisturizer because it has such and even bronze and I love the natural looking glow that it gives me! I would highly recommend this!
Monica B.
Not too streaky. Goes on Easily with a nice coconut smell, not the yuck self-tanner smell. Actually changes the color of my legs on application, but not in a too-obvious way. I like it. Just have to make sure to take time when applying to get it even.
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm a pale person so being able to tan without burning is something I'm all for! I feel it met my expectations although I wish the smell was slightly different then it is! It's kind of on the pricy side as well
Camille R.
This is worth every penny if you are like me and are a suntan goddess who burns every inch if your body with the sun in order to get as dark as naturally possible yet wear spf 50 on the face at all times to prevent the fave from aging . That's me , as unhealthy as that is, so this face tanner is the first of its kind to match my face to my body... I'm olive toned with some redness.. italian and irish heritage should explain the olive confusion. This , used more sparingly than recommended, mixed with a basic HA Serum makes my face match my chest. I blend this down my neck, ears and seamlessly melt ot into my burnt chest for a red undertoned tan, no oompa loompa for me. Btw, I am pale, I mean nc15 is too dark most the time for my face, as its unseen by the suns aging powers.Its my little secret no one knows about, people judge. Good job tooface. Also the packaging and branding is the best, part of why its come so far.
Aj S.
Fitzgerald , GA
Love this product! Makes the skin soft and gives the perfect glow, bought on amazon, nice scent! No yucky after feel or smell! This product isn't sticky or slimy , I would recommend this EVERYDAY!
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?