BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube Face
  • "good tanner works wonders for pale skin keep up with it and you'll look like you tan everyday. long lasting and smells nice" in 3 reviews
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I’m really sad they discontinued this item, I used this starting out very pale and It actually made my skin become very deep, much more than you would generally expect, I wish I could buy again
Maggie B.
I was really pale before I started using this product. I use it once a week. It is heaven. But you need to use a towel or something like that because if you use your hands your hands will become orange. But the product goes on my skin very smoothly.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I recently gave up tanning in beds and have been on the search for a decent self-tanner to make up for the days that I'm unable to make it to a VersaSpa. This has by far been my favorite! The color is perfect for someone with a base tan, but I would be hesitant to recommend it to those who are pale as it may turn you orange. The packaging is decent and for the price, I'm happy with the amount of product I receive. And the smell! This product seriously smells exactly like a tanning bed, which for me is a gigantic plus (I really miss tanning, okay?).

My only problem with this self-tanner is the consistency, which can be both an advantage and nuisance at times. The lotion itself is very, very, very runny. This is great for spreading it along your body and making sure you get every spot tanned. It's not great when you pour out too much at once because it won't hesitate to spill out of the package at any chance it gets. This isn't a huge issue if you're careful with applying the tanner, so just be sure to exercise caution.

And on my last note, if anyone has any issues with streaking, I've found that applying the self-tanner and rubbing a moisturizer over it before it's had the chance to dry really helps to smooth and even the color out. Love it!
Camille R.
This is worth every penny if you are like me and are a suntan goddess who burns every inch if your body with the sun in order to get as dark as naturally possible yet wear spf 50 on the face at all times to prevent the fave from aging . That's me , as unhealthy as that is, so this face tanner is the first of its kind to match my face to my body... I'm olive toned with some redness.. italian and irish heritage should explain the olive confusion. This , used more sparingly than recommended, mixed with a basic HA Serum makes my face match my chest. I blend this down my neck, ears and seamlessly melt ot into my burnt chest for a red undertoned tan, no oompa loompa for me. Btw, I am pale, I mean nc15 is too dark most the time for my face, as its unseen by the suns aging powers.Its my little secret no one knows about, people judge. Good job tooface. Also the packaging and branding is the best, part of why its come so far.
Maryam M.
I heard about this product from a friend. I told her how tan her legs looked and she told me it was from using this stuff. I had to go out and get some to try for myself. I really like it! I plan to only apply this when I wear dresses or shorts so I am not looking for something that lasts forever. I have naturally pale skin and I don't like tanning. This product went on great and gave me a nice, even tan that as subtle but really pretty. What I did was applied it and then waited a few hours and applied some again. This gave me a darker tan
Jess S.
For the record I hate self tanner and would much rather be in the sun or tanning bed. Unfortunately as we age this is not an option unless you are OK with resembling the old lady in "Something about Mary". I love most Too Faced products, but tanning bed in a tube is by far my fave in self tanners of any brand. Very easy to apply and gives an instant bronze for immediately results in addition to being able to build color with additional use. It is not overbearing (aka; waking up the next morning looking like a orange creamsicle). ALL of the tanners will rub off on your clothes if you are not careful and the more you sweat the worse it is. Too faced is not as bad as others (LORAC) about doing this, but it is wise to let it air dry and lightly sweep with a dry cloth, etc. if you are going out after application. This helps reduce the color transfer.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product made my skin look flawlessly tan It evens out your skin tone wnd lasts all day! It smells wonderful but a little bit in the pricey side. I use it only when my skin is looking a little pale.. I would recommend this only if you don't mind spending a few bucks
Izzy E.
Fort Myers, FL
Too faced is a great sunless tanning product. I have used it daily for over two years. My face never gets sun and this product allows me to have a tan face to match the rest of my body. The cost is around $15 but it last well over a month. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a tan face without the effects of the sun!
Meghan B.
Verona, NJ
Huge fan of most Too Faced products but this one is wonderful! If your looking for a nice bronze glow on its on or prior to your makeup application this tube is calling your name! I purchased mine from Sephora after testing out a swatch on my arm. The color came out very nice and was super blendable. Be sure to also apply to your neck and shoulders when using this!
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this turn my skin orange?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
I haven't tried this yet. How dark do you get and is it truly streak free?
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Does it wash off in the shower or last for a few days?