BY TOO FACED #34 in Bronzer

Indulge in everyone’s favorite summertime peach treat. Sweetie Pie Bronzer features four blendable shades that combine to define, highlight and sculpt for a radiant complexion boosting finish that’s the perfect recipe for a soft and flawless look. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream this bronzer smells as good as it looks.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Sweep onto cheeks, forehead, and chin using the our Mr. Right Brush or Retractable Kabuki Brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Micro-fine pearl pigments leave skin with a soft, shimmering sun-kissed glow
  • Varying shades, including a pop of peach, bring brightness, depth, and dimension to skin
  • Creamy powder is super-blendable and buildable

Bronzed Peach: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Gylcol, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower)Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Mica, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide ( CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Candied Peach, Caramelized Peach, Golden Peach: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Gylcol, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tin Oxide, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines ( CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• I have been wanting this so so so bad, does anyone know i...1 Answers
  • This is too cute but is it worth $30?2 Answers
  • I just saw this on instagram and i was like 😱 i need to h...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product was slightly confusing out of the package because it has gold overspray on top which makes you think that there is shimmer in the product when there is not. it’s advertised as matte so that threw me off when i saw it for the first time. but that overspray disappears mostly after the first use and does not show up when you apply the product. i have fair skin, and this did not make me look dirty. one of my favorite bronzers!" in 35 reviews
  • "it’s the same with all the tf bronzers, creamy and smell soo good. but this has shimmer on it because of the highlight and blush that was “braided” on it. i just find that it was too glittery.." in 12 reviews
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I have to give Too Faced props for their packaging, they always seem to suck me in with it! The pattern is also very beautiful, and smells divine so I guess I had high hopes for this bronzer. I have a medium skin tone and noticed that this bronzer was a medium brown with warmer undertones that were somewhat rosy. I thought this would give me a natural radiant look when I bought it but when I applied it barley even showed up on my skin. I guess it just showed up lighter than I thought it would. Also I know it’s supposed to give off a shimmery overspray but when I applied it, it left me with a glittery mess every time! I definitely think this would look great on fair to light skin tones but not so well on medium to dark.
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
I received this as a Christmas gift from my bestie. I had already seen so many reviews from various youtubers who did not like this so I had not planned to try. If you saw those videos and are in the market for a bronzer please check this one out! It is lovely! Not too pigmented and not much of a sheen! Blends in great for fair skin. I never have to worry about going in too heavy. It turns out nice every time. I think anyone would like this really unless your skin tone doesn't require a lot of bronzing. I'm keeping out on my vanity until I hit pan!
Tarlan E.
Orlando, FL
I’ve used this product every day since the day I purchased it. It saves so much time by having highlights, bronzer and blush in one. The color is a lovey peachy tone which can be used for any occasion. It’s light to carry and easy to apply. It stays on for most of the day but I do see myself reapplying 2-3 times a day so I do wish it would stay on a bit longer on my skin which is why I give it a 4 instead of 5 star. Besides that, everything about this product is perfect. The color, packaging, application. Love it all.
Ronnie P.
I can’t with such a pretty bronzer i love that has reflexion on it so when you apply it it leaves that fresh look to the fave, I’m oily skin so i apply first Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer after i apply Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer A Powder Bronzer With A Radiant Matte Finish like it says is such a glow within not like highlighter but is like your skin has this incredible radiant and fresh young look all day long and the scent of peach i just love all the peaches and cream collection!!
Jamie S.
It's really hard to find bronzer for light skin tones, and this one is great! I actually bought this by mistake...I thought I was buying the blush, but I picked up this package instead. I'm glad it worked out that way! It gives a nice glow without being orange. And there's no glitter! I'm not a fan of chunky glitter in my bronzer or highlight. It does have a peachy smell, but it's super subtle.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I was hesitant about this at first because I'd heard mixed reviews. A lot of people seem to be confused about the "radiant matte" thing. I think it's their way of saying "matte but not flat" (that's how Nyx says it). There is a glitter overspray that comes off, but the actual product itself has no glitter. It's somewhere between matte and satin -- not shimmery, but gives me a healthy glow. The variety of colors creates a bronzy peachy undertone that flatters my pale skin because it's not straight up orange. I like to apply this bronzer with a large fluffy blush and lightly dust it all over my forehead, cheeks, and a little on my nose and chin. It seems pretty buildable too. Also if you found the scent of the Sweet Peach palette overpowering, you might like the scent of this bronzer more. The smell is pleasant but not too strong. I'm very happy with the bronzer and totally recommend it!
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
If you are in need of a new bronzer, look no further. This is the best bronzer I own. It is absolutely stunning. It looks shimmery at first but once the metal detailing comes off, there is the smallest amount of “shimmer” in it for the best bronzed goddess effect. Perfect for literally every season of the year. It smells like peaches, lasts a long time (I’ve had mine since the fall and still haven’t hit pan on it), and just stunning! Love love love Too Faced bronzers and contour powders!!
Maritza M.
Love this so much I am a huge sucker for package and a products visual appeal! That being said I love this product all mixed together gives the most amazing look ! Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer A Powder Bronzer With A Radiant Matte Finish
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
This bronzer is radiant matte. At first I was confused and wasn’t sure how this would look but it actually looks amazing. It’s buildable with the color. It doesn’t come off shimmery at all but it also isn’t matte, it’s hard to explain. But it’s a beautiful payoff. I also love this packaging! This smells pretty yummy as well. I would definitely keep buying this bronzer.
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
The package is lovely and looking at it is great since it is such a pretty product. But I don't like it. It's meant to me a bronzer but the pink little squares sort of mess it up ... who wants a pink bronzer? I guess it could be used a Latin a blush but then it becomes a matter or wether you like a glowy blush or not. I personally don't go for a glowy blush too frequently, I have to be in the mood for it. So if you want to invest in such a product and use maybe once a month.... it is not worth it to me. The concept is nice but it's a pass and I'm returning it.
Danielle V.
The packaging looks super beautiful. Is this product very shimmery to use as a highlight or would you recommend keeping it as a bronzer?
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
Can this look orange on light skin tones ?
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
This looks awesome. Anyone know if it is?
Zoe T.
I really want to try this! Anyone with super fair skin know how it performs? I'm afraid of things looking too orange on me.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I just saw this on instagram and i was like 😱 i need to have this