BY TOO FACED

Indulge in everyone’s favorite summertime peach treat. Sweetie Pie Bronzer features four blendable shades that combine to define, highlight and sculpt for a radiant complexion boosting finish that’s the perfect recipe for a soft and flawless look. Infused with refreshing peach and sweet fig cream this bronzer smells as good as it looks.
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.

Details:

Sweep onto cheeks, forehead, and chin using the our Mr. Right Brush or Retractable Kabuki Brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Micro-fine pearl pigments leave skin with a soft, shimmering sun-kissed glow
  • Varying shades, including a pop of peach, bring brightness, depth, and dimension to skin
  • Creamy powder is super-blendable and buildable

Bronzed Peach: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Gylcol, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower)Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Mica, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide ( CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Candied Peach, Caramelized Peach, Golden Peach: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch/Zea Mays Starch, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Gylcol, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tin Oxide, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines ( CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• I have been wanting this so so so bad, does anyone know i...1 Answers
  • This is too cute but is it worth $30?2 Answers
  • I just saw this on instagram and i was like 😱 i need to h...2 Answers
Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer A Powder Bronzer With A Radiant Matte Finish
  • "this product was slightly confusing out of the package because it has gold overspray on top which makes you think that there is shimmer in the product when there is not. it’s advertised as matte so that threw me off when i saw it for the first time. but that overspray disappears mostly after the first use and does not show up when you apply the product. i have fair skin, and this did not make me look dirty. one of my favorite bronzers!" in 35 reviews
  • "it’s the same with all the tf bronzers, creamy and smell soo good. but this has shimmer on it because of the highlight and blush that was “braided” on it. i just find that it was too glittery.." in 12 reviews
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I have to give Too Faced props for their packaging, they always seem to suck me in with it! The pattern is also very beautiful, and smells divine so I guess I had high hopes for this bronzer. I have a medium skin tone and noticed that this bronzer was a medium brown with warmer undertones that were somewhat rosy. I thought this would give me a natural radiant look when I bought it but when I applied it barley even showed up on my skin. I guess it just showed up lighter than I thought it would. Also I know it’s supposed to give off a shimmery overspray but when I applied it, it left me with a glittery mess every time! I definitely think this would look great on fair to light skin tones but not so well on medium to dark.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I received this as a Christmas gift from my bestie. I had already seen so many reviews from various youtubers who did not like this so I had not planned to try. If you saw those videos and are in the market for a bronzer please check this one out! It is lovely! Not too pigmented and not much of a sheen! Blends in great for fair skin. I never have to worry about going in too heavy. It turns out nice every time. I think anyone would like this really unless your skin tone doesn't require a lot of bronzing. I'm keeping out on my vanity until I hit pan!
Jamie S.
It's really hard to find bronzer for light skin tones, and this one is great! I actually bought this by mistake...I thought I was buying the blush, but I picked up this package instead. I'm glad it worked out that way! It gives a nice glow without being orange. And there's no glitter! I'm not a fan of chunky glitter in my bronzer or highlight. It does have a peachy smell, but it's super subtle.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I was hesitant about this at first because I'd heard mixed reviews. A lot of people seem to be confused about the "radiant matte" thing. I think it's their way of saying "matte but not flat" (that's how Nyx says it). There is a glitter overspray that comes off, but the actual product itself has no glitter. It's somewhere between matte and satin -- not shimmery, but gives me a healthy glow. The variety of colors creates a bronzy peachy undertone that flatters my pale skin because it's not straight up orange. I like to apply this bronzer with a large fluffy blush and lightly dust it all over my forehead, cheeks, and a little on my nose and chin. It seems pretty buildable too. Also if you found the scent of the Sweet Peach palette overpowering, you might like the scent of this bronzer more. The smell is pleasant but not too strong. I'm very happy with the bronzer and totally recommend it!
Maritza M.
Love this so much I am a huge sucker for package and a products visual appeal! That being said I love this product all mixed together gives the most amazing look ! Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer A Powder Bronzer With A Radiant Matte Finish
Cassidy J.
Millbury, MA
This is by far my favorite bronzer. Since most of my make up looks I like to do Matt this bronzer has radiant finish so it does give me more of a shine to my face without being dewe looking. It’s a perfect color for my skin tone which is medium to tan and at first I was worried that the pink would show through and it doesn’t it just blends in and gives you a nice warm tone
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I am so obsessed with this that I bought two of them! I love the way it just warms up your face! It is so creamy and blendabke and it smells so good! The colors blend so seamlessly! I know a lot of people worry about the shimmer but that is a very little and once you run your brush over it once and tap it’s gone never to be worried about again!
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
I just got this in the mail the other and I’ve never been happier! I have tan skin and it is very subtle but you can easily build it up! It is my go to bronzer by far! I would definitely recommend this to everyone😊
Aryn L.
I love this cute little bronzer. I have a tendency to go towards products that smell nice so this is a big hit. It gives a nice healthy looking glow to my face, and almost looks like the perfect mix of blush and bronzer. The gold design is an overspray however, and disappears after the first use. I will use this product until it runs out, but I don't plan on repurchasing. It is very expensive for a small bronzer, and I think I like the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer better.
Tarlan E.
Orlando, FL
I’ve used this product every day since the day I purchased it. It saves so much time by having highlights, bronzer and blush in one. The color is a lovey peachy tone which can be used for any occasion. It’s light to carry and easy to apply. It stays on for most of the day but I do see myself reapplying 2-3 times a day so I do wish it would stay on a bit longer on my skin which is why I give it a 4 instead of 5 star. Besides that, everything about this product is perfect. The color, packaging, application. Love it all.
Danielle V.
The packaging looks super beautiful. Is this product very shimmery to use as a highlight or would you recommend keeping it as a bronzer?
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
Can this look orange on light skin tones ?
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
This looks awesome. Anyone know if it is?
Rebecca O.
Is this worth it? What is the colour like applied?
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
Can anyone tell me if this is a good bronzer for fair skin? Is it too warm or cool toned? Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer A Powder Bronzer With A Radiant Matte Finish

Sephora