BY TOO FACED #30 in Blush

Choose from four no-fail color palette blushes to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. In each baked, heart shaped blush there are three individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of younger, brighter, healthier skin. It’s like having Hollywood lighting wherever you go.

Details:

Blend all three swatches together for one universal shade or use each swatch individually for a custom color.

MORE TO LOVE:

• With three perfect swatches, you can just swirl the colors together and apply, or use more of one shade for a custom flush or highlight.
  • Baked color formula allows the blush to be applied as a beautiful buildable finish.
  • Blush works on all skin tones.
  • Net Wt. 5.5 g / 0.19 Oz.

Net Wt. 5.5 g / 0.19 Oz.

Candy Glow Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Triethylhexanoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sorbitan Stearate, Laureth-7, Ethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Peach Beach Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Laureth-7, Ethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Something About Berry Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Laureth-7, Ethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Sparkling Bellini Top and Bottom ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Water/Aqua/Eau, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylcellulose, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Laureth-7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysorbate 20, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Tin Oxide, Triethylhexanoin, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Middle INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Water/Aqua/Eau, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylcellulose, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Laureth-7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Makeup Revolut...3 Answers
  • Is this blush sparkly?3 Answers
  • what shade do you recommend for a medium skin tone3 Answers
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
  • "i would be lying if i said i didn't buy this solely because of the packaging, it's just so pretty! i have the shade something about berry and it gives such a beautiful rosy flush. i do have to be pretty careful how much i apply though, it's very easy to go overboard because of how pigmented it is and since i'm so pale. but with a very light hand this looks so beautiful and is my go to blush. i do have to agree with a pp about the drawbacks, even though packaging is adorable it's very bulky and takes up a lot of room if you're travelling, plus i find it wears off after a few hours. as far as the sparkles go i hardly notice them but i know some people have no patience for even the slightest bit of glitter on their face" in 178 reviews
Hope B.
Review for: Candy Glow more...
I don't know. I could have got a shade too light for my pale skin but there was no difference in my face. Like I couldn't see anything at all no matter how much I packed on the color. I think this would look beautiful on darker skin tones if it is pigmented on darker skin but it didn't work for me and is definitely not worth $30
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Peach Beach more...
As a fair skinned girl I have always been scared of blush. Peach Beach is my absolute go-to blush because the shade is beautiful natural luminous golden peach. I love the strips of color because you can customize the tone and luminosity you want that day. It buttery and super blendable, not to mention the gorgeous packaging. Totally in love, highly recommend!
Clarissa R.
Review for: Sparkling Bellini more...
Summer glow, hello! You’ll be looking more delicious than an OG Bellini tea! It’s true to color with a shimmery finish. It’s easy to blend, even for a novice makeup person like me. I would buy it again for the summer months!!
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
This blush is beautiful and so is the packaging! Goes on smoothly and blends perfectly. I almost don’t want to use it because of how cute it is! Really good price for the size also, definitely will be purchasing again.
Sophia M.
Review for: Sparkling Bellini more...
Amazing blush! Super pigmented, shimmery and true to color! Easy application and blends nicely. On the pricier side of blushes but it’s honestly so beautiful. It’s definitely more of a summer blush for sun kissed skin!
Kelly L.
Review for: Sparkling Bellini more...
This has been my go to blush for the summer months. It adds a great flush of color to your cheeks with a bit of sparkle. I don’t usually like to use it in the winter because the sparkle is just a little too much when I’m a bit paler. It looks much better on me with a tan. The pigment is definitely there so I would use a light hand and build up. It also blends very well. It’s pretty big too so it will last a long time and the packaging is adorable!
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Omg this has got to be a holy grail product for me!! Honestly I don’t even know if they still sell this but this blush has such a beautiful satin finish. Perfect flush and color and glow you can’t go wrong here
Aly P.
Review for: Something About Berry more...
This blush is awesome. It has such beautiful packaging that it is one of the few blushes I actually keep out for decoration. It is a little bit more shimmery than shown in the picture but when it’s on your face it isn’t that bad in fact I actually liked the little glow it gave. I’ve had this for a month using this about every other day and I find it really fun to mix and match with the different blush shades. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda R.
I really like this blush for when I want a more natural look. When I apply it I don’t feel like a lot of product gets on my cheeks so it’s very forgiving whereas other blushes I’ve used are easy to over apply.
Charlotte P.
Majestic, KY
Would like to try this, seems a little pricey though. Is it worth buying?
Emily B.
Macomb, Mi
Could anyone give me some advice on which shade I should buy if I have fair skin? I'm undecided, thanks!
Deanna M.
Is there different versions of this? Which would look best on fair skin?
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
My skin tone is olive-y yet pale. I think I may have pinkish undertones. Do you think this product would work for me? I need a good blush.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Are there more rosy shades?

back