I really want a new blush that's got warmer tones in it vs pink tones. It also has to be easy on the skin. I break out easily. Any suggestions on this one? Or if it would be gentle on my face? Because I love this color!

Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
This product is baked so completely gentle and smooth! And I understand loving the color, I feel the same! I have acne so I'm very happy that this has never personally broken me out. I also use the tarte baked bronzer and am completely in love with that to the blush is very pigmented so I'd make sure to tap off your brush and build it up little by little!