TOO FACED Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush #Spark Bellini uploaded by Clare M.

BY TOO FACED

TOO FACED Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush #Spark Bellini see more...

Cate Z.
Boston
Great summer blush! Nice and shimmery and bronze for a nice summer glow! It’s very sheen and subtle but gives just enough of a pop with a great tan! I use as an eyeshadow in the summer to make my eyes pop a little as well! Great colors! I have tan skin so not sure how it is on fair skin but i love it!
Deyana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this blush with all my heart! I love the packaging of the heart and the three different shades are so perfect. I sometimes use them separately to the best of my abilities, and they really create different, dynamic looks. Still, when blended together they create a beautiful, peachy look. The sparkles in the formula also aren’t overbearing and barely there—overall, I highly recommended this blush. I love adding some to the tip of my nose and a little on my forehead for a sun-kissed look during the summer months.
╳ S.
Torrington, CT
This blush is so perfect in every way. My bridal clients love it! It’s the most perfect peachy glowy blush I’ve ever used. It almost doubles as a highlighter but very subtle. A lot of people complain about how bulky and inconvenient the packaging is but it’s super cute😍
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
this is my favorite blush from Too Faced. It gives you the most natural glow and sheen to the face, it’s perfect for summer because you could just toss on some bronzer and this blush and it will make your skin look so dewyToo Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
Whitnie M.
Ridgeland, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush is beautiful! I used to only use Mac blush, but I’ve switched over completely to Too Faced starting with this one! Color is beautiful and it stays put all day! This is a must have in my makeup bag!
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have stopped using every other blush once i found this. It is so flattering all year round. In the summer when i have a very deep tan (340 foundation) i use this to go over a matte or dewy look and it’s so flattering. Even in the winter when i go to a 120 foundation i use this lightly and it is beautiful. My skin has such weird undertones whether it is tan or not (they switch from yellowish to orangey pink) and this is so complimentary no matter what.
lana r.
Renton
SO GOOD. The perfect color for my skin, and the slight shimmer to the blush really adds dimension to my face. It really looks like my face is just flushed, and because I have naturally very rosy cheeks, it looks natural to the naked eye, almost like I’m bright pink on purpose!
Jayda N.
Macon
i was not very pleased with this blush. it took me like 4 coats to make it appear on my fair skin tone. after about a week of use it started to crack and get broken up. i do like the cuteness of the heart shape blush but i was not buying it for the looks i was getting it to use. and i did not like the results
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
I LOVE the Too Faced Sweethearts collection! Every compact comes with three shades which can be used separately or blend them all together! This product lasts a very long time and gives you a little hint of glitter amongst your cheeks! An amazing blush!
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this blush it applies and feels like butter it so easy use and blend. Not only that but shapes you cheeks every one should try this product at least once it will change you life.