BY TOO FACED #22 in Bronzer

Take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic bronzed flush. In each baked, heart-shaped bronzer there are two individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of brighter, healthier skin.

Details:

Blend both swatches together for one universal shade or use each swatch individually for a custom color.

MORE TO LOVE:

• With two perfect swatches, you can just swirl the colors together and apply, or use more of one shade for a custom glow or highlight.
  • Blend both swatches together for one universal shade or use each swatch individually for custom color.
  • Baked color formula allows the bronzer to be applied as a beautiful buildable finish.
  • Works on all skin tones.
  • Color Descriptions: Golden Beige, Brewed Tea Bronze
  • Net Wt. 5.5 g / 0.19 Oz.

Net Wt. 5.5 g / 0.19 Oz. Gold INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylcellulose, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Laureth-7,Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysorbate 20, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Tin Oxide, Triethylhexanoin, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Bronze INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylcellulose, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Laureth-7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysorbate 20, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Seed Oil. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Vegan-friendly

• I would like to know if this bronzer is good?1 Answers
  • What do u prefer the most bronzer or blusher? I love usi...3 Answers
  • Too faced or urban decay?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "cutest packaging and always beautiful to apply for me it was a little too shimmery and as i like my eyes and highlight to sparkle i prefer a really matte bronzer still a beautiful product for a summers day to look sun kissed without the skin cancer " in 76 reviews
  • "a bit too dark for my very fair skin but it has nice staying power and the pigmentation is so good and vivid. if your a darker skin tone than me it would probably be perfect for you." in 68 reviews
  • "i love love love this bronzer it's my favorite one i own and the packaging is sooo cute. it's nicely pigmented and blends well and pretty long lasting" in 14 reviews
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love the packaging of this bronzer, it's super adorable. I literally had to start hiding it because my daughter kept trying to creep it off my vanity lol. One thing i really love about it is that it comes with not one, but two different color swatches in each baked, heart-shaped bronzer, which can both be used individually for a more custom glow/highlight, or blended together for flawlessly bright, healthy-looking skin. It lightweight, and blends into your skin easily. It almost feels as if it melts into your skin- leaving you with a smooth finish and a beautifully subtle glow. Nicely pigmented and works well on all skin tones. I didn't find it to be streaky at all- which is a huge plus, and it doesn't budge when you sweat or sleep. Long-lasting. Matches pretty perfectly with my light to medium skin tone (with AND without tanning). Multi-Use (Bronzer, Highlighter & Contour) . I use it on my cheeks, forehead, along my jawline and sometimes on the collarbone for added warmth and shimmer- I feel that it breathes life into my sometimes dull skin. It's definitely worth picking up and trying if ya haven't yet!! ♡
Kelsey S.
Siesta Key , FL
This is my favorite bronzer I've ever owned by far! I do love a matte bronzer but this is the exception for me. I love the shimmer and glow in this product. It blends out so nicely and just melts into the skin. I don't find it streaky at all. And it looks super natural for a shimmer bronzer. The color is the perfect shade for me too, and I'm a light to medium skin tone. Even when I self tan dark, its still a good match for me. It lasts forever, I have had it for a year and half and I'm just now hitting pan! The only thing I will say is that the packaging is a bit unpractical and bulky. It doesn't bother me too much though. I would recommend!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
I really like this bronzer. And here is why. firs of all Iadore the packaging, I just want it to stay on my vanity all the time. It is really cute. It looks perfect on my fair/light skin and it also looks great when I have a tan ( a win win situation). It has a slight shimmer to it but it is not glittery. It makes my complexion look alive which is really important in the winter. I will recommend it.
Kayla S.
Temperance

Great for adding luminous bronzed glows to your face. Not too dark if you have light toned skin it adds the perfect warmth to your face without it looking fake.  Use on your cheeks, forehead and along your jawline. I’ll also apply this on my collarbone to add some warmth and glow to my chest  Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer Baked Luminous Glow Bronzer
Adina H.
It’s a decent bronzer. It shows up on my fair skin — it can be used to bronze and contour. It applies great, but the two shades are pointless. It shows up on the skin as the lighter shade. The packaging is so bulky and the product itself isn’t A1. It feels sort of rough and not smooth when you touch it with your finger(s). It’s decent but not the best on the market. You won’t hate it if you purchase it though. If you have other bronzers you like, I wouldn’t recommend this. If it’s the only bronzer you’ll own, then I say go for it.
Kenia R.
Hood River , OR
This bronzer is the perfect formula and shade for my skin tone! I use the lighter shade in the winter time and the darker shade for the summer time. I also mix them together for my in-between stages! It is very pigmented so I would use a light hand when applying but it is a very buildable product! I have a medium complexion and this works perfectly for me.
Jasmin R.
Not one of my favorite bronzer's to be honest, and it may have to do with my skin tone. I've tried making this bronzer work for me because I've been really liking the bronzer's that give a bit of luminosity to the skin, but this just looks weird on me. It almost leaves a gray cast behind. Hard to explain. I give this 3 stars because in terms of packaging, it's beautiful. I love the concept, but it is a bit bulky and not something I would put in my kit for clients because of that. It's more for personal use and a collector. Also, just because it doesn't look well on me doesn't mean it looks horrible. I have tried this a few times on people who are more fair than I am, and it looked amazing. This is a product that you have to try out for yourself. If you are able to try it on in the store, do so before you buy. I have other bronzer's that I definitely prefer over this one.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Okay so when I purchased this online it looked like a matter bronzer but when I recieved it half of it looked incredibly shimmery (I don't do shimmer bronzers) so I was very disappointed BUT I figured I'd try it anyway because I really don't like going out of my way to return makeup unless it costs a lot ($50+) so I tried it and guess what? The shimmer didn't even show up all that much!! I mean it definitely gave me a healthy glow but it looked natural and beautiful, not at all shimmery or over done. The formula is so buttery soft and blends FLAWLESSLY!!! The two shades seem like they would be perfect for almost any skin type, I know they were perfect for mine (light-medium with subtle red undertones) and there's absolutely NO orange in this bronzer so your left with an incredibly natural and beautiful glow. Very happy with this!!!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
I love the smell of this bronzer, and I like the option of a light and a dark color. It’s pretty impossible to just use one color though; so I usually end up blending both together. It is shimmery but for my skin, it has a tendency to look too shiny and make my face look oily and the day goes on. I probably wouldn’t buy this particular bronzer again, but I’m really devoted to Too Faced products.
Jamie M.
Athens, GA
This is a very pretty bronzer! Keep in mind that it is not Matte, but that doesn’t bother me. I love radiant products. It is not overly shimmery, just adds some radiance to your face. It is on the warmer side but it is not overly warm and still looks natural. I would definitely recommend this bronzer if that sounds like something you would enjoy!
Terrie M.
I really want to try this bronzer, but I have quite fair skin, would this suit me?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Too faced or urban decay?
Monique C.
El Prado
How well does this bronzer work?
Ellie W.
West Linn, OR
Do you think it's best to mix the two colors or to use them separately??
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Lately I've been using bronzer to kind of contour with and add some color to the skin. How is this product with that? Does it blend well and how pigmented is it? I have oily skin and I'm very very fair. Do you think it would work well for me?