BY TOO FACED

Sweet Peach Glow illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette is infused with the juicy scent and skin-loving essence of peach to give your face a radiant natural peach glow.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino took the peaches and cream dream to the next level by creating a product that would transform the face with tones of peach to illuminate and highlight while adding a pop of a golden peach glow all over for skin-perfecting radiance.

Application Tip:

• Shades can be used separately or blended together.
• Use a powder brush to apply all over for a soft glow.
• Apply to cheekbones, browbones and bridge of nose for a highlight effect.

Here's a little secret: For a more gilded effect, try using our Teddy Bear Hair Kabuki Brush which features densely packed bristles for an extra dose of pigment with every swipe.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Soft blush, bronzer and highlighter that complement all skin tones
  • Buildable powders blend effortlessly for an airbrushed effect
  • Illuminator/Bronzer Each Net Wt. 3.0 g / 0.10 Oz.
  • Blush Net Wt. 5.5 g / 0.19 Oz.

Blush & Bronzer: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lauroyl Lysine, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, PTFE, Silica, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Highlighter: Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• What do you think of this product? And why?2 Answers
  • I really want to try this! Is it really worth it or no?2 Answers
  • Is the bronzer good for light skin tones with pink undert...3 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Infused Highlighting Palette
  • "I wasn't sure what I would think about this at first but I love this palette. The products are all super pigmented and buttery and the highlight is blinding. It smells like peaches and has an amazing mirror. Definitely worth the price. " in 119 reviews
  • "I've been looking for a good product to use on my skin .This product is amazing ,and very pigmented . I love the color that comes off of it and it's super long lasting !Would definitely recommend to you girls out there that want to try something new !" in 38 reviews
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I love peach toned makeup, especially blushes, so I bought this almost as soon as it came out. I didn’t initially know that the blush is actually a blush topper, very pretty, you just need to use a blush under it for a more intense color. The highlight is very buildable, so you can get anywhere from an everyday subtle highlight to an intense blinding one. The bronzer is very pretty, I’m just not a fan of such shimmery bronzers. A little bit is okay but this is basically a dark toned highlighter. It looks a lot better if you lightly apply it over another bronzer.
Jason N.
New York
I feel like this is a head on product for the top faced client, only because the bronzer & blush is flattering on multiple tones and the highlight is very subtle. How every I used to product in my everyday routine.. it’s also great for somebody whose always on the go, somebody who travels a lot, somebody who doesn’t have a lot of space to store makeup since there 3 products in 1 compact & also people who don’t have a lot of time in the morning since I.T comes with a nice sized mirror attached to I.T .
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlight, blush and bronzer trio is fabulous! I think this would work so nicely on fair to light tan skin tones since it is pretty light. Smells like peaches so if you love scented things then you’ll definitely love this. It’s called peach glow and that’s exactly what it gives. Each product has a shimmer to it so it’s perfect for that beautiful summer glow. Also since It’s 3in1 it’s great for traveling.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love this highlighter it's so beautiful, it goes on so well you don't have to use much and it makes you look like a diamond's shinning bright in summertime lol I honestly love this product, I love all of the too face products I have used and am dying to try more. This highlighter is bomb go get you one ladies and gents promise you will love it
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I purchased the Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette on the day that the Sweet Peach Collection launched. I ended up parting ways with it. This palette contains an illuminator, blush and bronzer. All three of these products are seriously lacking in pigmentation and staying powder. I’m pretty fair and they barely showed up on my skin. The illuminator had a chunky texture that emphasized my skin texture. The blush was only so-so. The bronzer was very sheer and tended to pull orange on my skin. You could probably get the blush and possibly the illuminator to work if you really built them up, but who has the time for that? Not me. I don’t think it’s worth paying $42 for a mediocre blush. Instead, I’d recommend buying the Too Faced Papa Don't Peach-Infused Blush
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
The colors are beautiful and glide across the skin. The Center color known as the blush topper is a beautiful peachy pink that is matte. The other two are shimmery shades. I’m not a huge fan of the contour color because it is shimmery and makes my skin look too shiny. The highlighter is subtle but very lovely. All three colors are blendable, but you will get shimmer all over if you blend.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
The packaging on this is super cheap, it broke within three weeks of me owning it. I really like the blush, so I was really disappointed that the tin broke so fast and so easily. The highlight is a bit chalky and glittery, it’s not my favorite. The blush is a super pretty pink coral with just a bit of shimmer, and I think it’s the only product that would be universally flattering on all skin tones.
Kalise R.
Let me just say that the packaging on this product is adorable, and the colors inside are very pretty! But, the color pay off is not very pigmented. You have to build up the product a few times before you get a decent amount of pigment. But, if you like not overly pigmented products, I️ would recommend. Plus, it’s smells amazing!Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Infused Highlighting Palette
🌱 M.
This is my favorite trio! I typically use the bronzer shade as a crease color, when I’m going for a natural look. The highlight itself is great, super sparkly. If you need an extra shine, definitely spray your brush with setting spray before packing onto it! I love how the blush also has shimmer, which adds a “pop” to my no makeup makeup look!!
Bailey B.
I was super excited to try this pallette out because I heard so many great reviews. But when I tried it out for myself I was very disappointed. There is absolutely no pigmentation on mine, not even the bronzer. I thought maybe it was just the first layer so I continued to swatch it and still no pigmentation. The only good thing about it, is it smells really good.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I was so excited for this when I first saw it announced. But I've seen some not so great reviews about it since its launch and heard of SO many people returning them because of poor pigmentation and general disappointment. Is it worth getting? It's so beautiful, it would be heartbreaking if it's junk 😟
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
Does it smell like peaches?
Arianne K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I heard this palette has barely any pigmentation and barely shows on the skin. Is this true and is it worth the price? Also many people have been saying too faced's products have been going down the drain, do you agree?
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
What skin tones work best with this palette? I'm wondering if it will look tacky on my very pale skin.
Paige A.
Is this a good product ? I hate wasting money! From the photos I see it looks too shiny but I think I would love to try it. I would recommend this product once I have tried it.