BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Daliz N.
Lehigh Acres
Absolutely In love with This Peach Pallet ! Smells absolutely amazing , this product right away the smell of peaches hits you! The colors are all easy to work with and is long lasting ! Would absolutely recommend anyone to use it ! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
My husband purchased this palette for me about a month and a half ago, and I've used it everyday since then. There are more pros than cons for sure, and I'm glad that I have this palette in my collection. However, this palette is high-maintenance, which is why I don't think that it's for everyone - and it's why I gave this palette 3 stars.

This is one of those palettes that you should swatch in store before buying. About half of the palette is easy to work with and has great color payoff without needing extra blending, setting spray, or an extra base. These colors are White Peach, Nectar, Peaches N' Cream, Luscious (my favorite shade), Cobbler, Georgia (another fave), Candied Peach, Puree and Caramelized.

Now, the remainder of the palette isn't bad it just takes some extra TLC to get the best results from them. Some of these colors are still my favorites of the palette (such as Peach Pit; Charmed, I'm sure; and Bless her Heart).

Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, and Bellini are the 3 shimmers that take some work: these shades are most intense when foiled and applied over a shimmery base; I like using my Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold, but you could use any shimmer cream shadow or pencil/crayon. I love the way these shadows look using this technique, but I know not everyone wants to go through this process for work, school, etc. With these three shades, you could always apply them with a fluffy blending/crease brush (without extra base, not wet, just primer beneath) and they perform as satin eye shadows. They still look beautiful and make for a great one-shadow look because you can sheer them out, and it makes those pinks very wearable for work.

Peach Pit (another favorite of mine) and Tempting are true satins and tend to be a bit powdery. If you pick up too much product on your brush, these shades get all over the lid and the crease and it's nightmare to blend. I suggest building them up as needed. If you want to enhance the sheen in these shades, apply them over a satin or shimmer cream shadow.

All right, the remaining mattes (Summer Yum; Charmed, I'm Sure; and Delectable) in the palette are.. interesting, all different. Summer Yum has great color payoff, and is a beautiful peachy-toned brown -- very unique. However, I think that this shade requires extra blending. If you apply the shade too heavily it will stick down in the area that you start the blend -- I recommend setting your primer with powder and this helps prevents the shadow from that sticking, I also suggest building it up and tapping any excess product from your brush before applying the shadow. Charmed, I'm sure is a beautiful, pigmented shade, but it's similar to the satins in that it gets everywhere if you apply it too heavily. I suggest building this shade up to pigmentation. Delectable is chalky and crispy to the touch and I don't have much use for it other than liner on the lower lash line -- the shadow is muddy when you apply it to the lid or crease.

Lastly, Talk Derby to Me.. I don't understand this shade, I believe that this shade is supposed to be a matte with glitter specks like Candied Peach -- however, Candied Peach is softer and basically performs as a matte, whereas Talk Derby to Me is crispy, scratchy and looks muddy if you blend it on the lid or crease. I feel that this shade functions as a liner shade, similar to the wet/dry shades (Leopard, Jungle Love, and Panther) in the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette. In fact, Talk Derby to Me is almost an exact dupe for the Jungle Love both in color and texture. If I use this shade as a liner, it's fairly pretty and I don't mind using it for this purpose. Otherwise, this is a useless shade for me -- this shade and Delectable are the only duds in the palette in my opinion.

All in all, I adore this palette for it's shade selection. While it is technically another brown neutral palette from Too Faced, there are quite a few wearable pinks, and since I do not own any of the chocolate bar palettes this is a unique palette for my makeup collection. I would recommend this palette to someone, with the caveat that you swatch it in store first and consider if you're willing to put in the extra work for some of the shades.

Happy Shopping :)
🎀 L.
Este producto se los recomiendo a todos, excelente pigmentacion y muy facil de mezclar los colores, y tienes los mejores colores del verano que lo puedes usar de todas las ocaciones como desde smokey eye hasta un simple salida, un pequeño contra es que el precio es un poco elevado, pero a parte de eso, se los recomiendo super
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I wasn't expecting to live it as much I do, formula of shadows are so buttery and pigmented, I would buy this palette all over again. It doesn't compare to any other Palette I have it's so unique Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Renée G.
Scarborough , ON
This palette is a must have! It has such beautiful, diverse yet complimentary colours that provide endless options.

I use this product almost every single day, I've never got so much use out of a product.

Also, it smells heavenly!!

You NEED this palette Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Julia N.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette!The eyeshadow are so beautiful and very pigmented,the shades are perfect for spring.This palette is quite pricey however it is worth it!I recommend this to everyone!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Megan R.
Huntington, WV
Perfect for an everyday look or a night out! Simple & smoky eyes. I absolutely love this palette and it is definitely a go to for me. Actually smells like peaches, I mean could it get any better than that?!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
The palette is one of the staples in my collection since I have it. Originally I was not thinking that these shades would look good with my complexion , but I could use them every day for a spring day look or for a smokey dark night look.
Antonia R.
Wrexham
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE!! So pretty and brilliant i have green eyes so the pinks make my eyes pop best palette ever!
Amy B.
I've been obsessed with this palette since I got it and can't stop talking about how much I love it! The colors are perfect for spring, the packaging is adorable, it smells nice, and the formula is pigmented and blendable! Out of all my Too Faced Palettes, I gravitate towards this one the most.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.