BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Kaylee C.
Provo, UT
Pros:
-Smells like heaven
-pigment is fabulous
-blends like a dream
-great color choices
-mixture of mattes and glittery
-soft texture

Cons:
-I can’t wear this every second of every day for the rest of my life
-broke college student
Stephanie B.
bakersfield
BEST PALETTE I HAVE EVER USED ITS GREAT FOR A NATURAL LOOK AND ALSO A DRAMATIC LOOK ! THE SMELL IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE THE SHADOWS ARE SOO PIGMENTED AND GLIDE IN SOO SMOOTHLY! COULDN’T SAY ANYTHING BETTER FOR THIS PALETTE!
Thea R.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeshadow palette is an absolute must! I absolutely love all of the shades, and it lasts a very long time. I think it is definitely worth your money. The colors are very unique, and the eyeshadows are very blendable. I think everything about this palette is stunning, and it always inspires me. You should pick one up!
Angela V.
Victorville
I love all the colors in this palette because they just look so pretty when I put them on. They also last for a very long time. (There is not a lot of fall out).
Magdalena H.
I went to Sephora searching for makeup, and This eyeshadow palette right here Got me oml!! The packaging is so cute, and I just had to get my hands on it and I made the right choice. The eyeshadows are stunning and so easy to work with. I love this so much I’d recommend.
Billy R.
Wayne, WV
I loveeeee this palette, the colors are perfect especially for this time of year. They’re so pigmented and doesn’t have hardly any fall out when you tap your brush. I’d recommend this to anyone. I’ll be purchasing another one soon.
Jenni A.
Glasgow
This smells amazing! Nice packaging, the colors are beautiful and very earthy which I like for a natural look. My mom got me this for a Christmas gift and I was very happy! I would buy again! Only thing I don’t like is the fallout.
member-cb451
4 stars. The only reason I would not rate this five stars is because sometimes it doesn’t blend very easily. I love the colors but some mattes have glitter in them. The shimmers in this palette are very pretty.
Shawna G.
Surgoinsville, TN
I love how smooth, bendable, and pigmented the colors in this palette. I also love the way that this palette also smells like peaches, and how there is little to no fall out! This is definitely one of my favorite high end palettes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.