BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

jenna W.
Everett, WA
this is my favorite eyeshadow palette in the whole world! it has the prettiest pinks and whenever i wanna glow i use this pallet. it’s so pretty and there’s a lot of nice transition shades. i don’t think i’m gonna use all this pallet because it’s so big but if i do i will buy another.
Kassie K.
Lometa
By far my absolute favorite palette ever! The colors the smell just absolutely perfect! Very blendable and colors to go with anything! I 100% recommend this product.
Katlynelizabeth🌻❤️
I just recently I received this pallete I love the scent of the pallete very sweet like peaches the colors are unique and very blendable. So far I’ve found them easy to use and very nice quality the packaging id very sturdy and cute as well.
Laila R.
I love this pallete it has lots of pigmented colors to choose from & i love the packaging its so adorable
Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Eyeshadow Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I absolutely love too faced!! With that being said I do think this product is a good value. You can easily apply it and create so many unique looks with the colors inside of it. I would recommend this to anyone that is wanting to experiment.
Samantha H.
I have read some bad reviews on this, but I love it! I use it everyday and always complimented on my eyeshadow. It blends beautifully and buildable. Packaging is great and worth every penny! Definitely would recommend.
Astrid V.
Reading, PA
It’s a nice looking palette and smells like candy peaches but if you have similar colors don’t bother as a medium skin tone gal
The lighter colors don’t really show up I have to build it into perfection
I fell into the hype and it now sits in my collection
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg , SC
One of my favorite pallets I’ve ever purchased. Not only does it smell amazing, but colors are super pigmented, and easy to blend. Color variety is what got me, and I’m so glad it worked for me! I would 100% recommend, it’s worth the money.
Freda B.
el paso
Love the way it smells they are very beautiful colors and apply very well I love the packaging very bright and nice can’t compare to alternatives it’s good value and the price is good for the quality I would definitely recommend this pallet
Jacquelyn W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this palette the colors are so vibrate and easy to blend. I love the brand. I feel like it stays on all day long without having to worry. I feel like dupes can not compare, I will always recommend
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.