BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

lauren k.
Astoria
This is one of my favorite palettes! Although I only use a few of the shadows, I’m trying to branch out and use more of the unique colors I haven’t found in other palettes. These shadows are easy to use and smell amazing!
Sydney W.
Absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. Such a variety of warm neutrals and so very pigmented. I good variety of mattes and shimmer eyeshadows and lasts all day long. This is easily one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes!
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably the better of the smelly palettes from Too Faced, in my opinion.
I was a little butthurt from the start because I was one of the ones that got screwed during relaunch of this and the whole Sweet Peach collection when Too Faced didn't acknowledge the customers when they didn't ship the orders in a timely manner.
Anyway, moving along to the actual palette itself... the packaging is cute, the smell is nice and the shade range is alright.
The 3 purple shades are terrible as shadows but not TOO bad if you use a wet brush and apply them as liner. Bless Her Heart (the green shade) makes me sad because when I apply it to my lids it looks nothing like it does in the pan. Summer Yum looks WAY more red toned on other people (and in the pan) than it does on me and I have to use the NYX milk jumbo pencil as a white base to get it to show up like that on me... but I really do like it either way. I thought I'd dislike Tempting (the blackish shade) but I actually love it.
I have the same complaint as others that there aren't enough actual peach shades and I LOATHE the cop out excuses of the shades representing all parts of a peach lol.
Too many of the shades are way too similar (as is a common theme with these smelly palettes and a lot of TF palettes). They blend okay and they are a little more pigmented than the Chocolate Bar palettes, in my opinion.
I do love about half the shades and I use this one a lot but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase. If I did, I'd probably depot it and give half the shadows to my 11 year old lol.
Barbara E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette this palette was an amazing discovery I use it at a friends and I want my own. This product formula was amazing and so pigmented I loved it. I highly recommend.
Vivian E.
swisher, ia
I love this palette is is such a perfect warm toned palette
It lasts great through the day
I’m personally am a first time user and love it
The packaging feels and looks stunning
I would for sure recommended this to others
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
I live this pallet the smell is so good and the pinkish colors are good for light skin people because the colors are not that bright it good for a natural look and definitely not dramatic but for me the colors are perfect because i like natural looks
Danisha N.
Chicago
I seriously love this palette, like Too faced seriously killed it with this one. The colors are super usable for an everyday look or even a night out. The color are obviously on the peachy side but they are good for creating many looks. If you are a beginner you will love this palette and all it has to offer. It has a very nice peachy smell to top everything off.
Patricia P.
carleton
Obsessed with all the colors. Especially the color cobbler it has just the right amount of shimmer. I pair if with the summer yum in my crease and it's a great look. Very long lasting and smells amazing.
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
I finally splurged and bought myself this palette. I love love love it!! Too Faced never disappoints and this palette definitely lives up to my expectations. I love the pigmented, blendable colors and I love the smell!!
Marina F.
This is an amazing palette for everyday glam or natural looks too! This also has such a nice smell and taste like other too faced products. I love that you can make so many pretty looks with this pallete that are so easy and pretty with just a few colors!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.