BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Alison J.
San Marcos
This was my first Too Faced palette to own. Not only does it smell amazing, but the pigmentation and blendability is well worth the price tag. I can create multiple looks from this one pallet. It is great to travel with and holds up well in luggage
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
For starters, this palette smells AMAZING! Their are a lot of different colors to choose from! The packaging is amazing! The only bad thing I've noticed is that it doesn't stay closed very well, but I still recommend it, everything else about it is perfect!
Hannah T.
My 100% go to palette. It smells divine and the colors work for almost every skin color. The looks range from very neutral to super bold and has little to no fallout in the palette or on the face. Shadows last all day and keep really great pigment!
Melissa S.
Newark, NJ
I love this sweet peach palette! The colors are great and compliment my complexion so well. Whether I want something light and sweet or a little Smokey and dark, this palette is able to do that for me. I like natural looking make up so this is perfect for me.
Kayla V.
Round Rock, TX
One of my go-to palettes! The colors in it are a great mixture of mattes and shimmers. The pigment pays off well and it really does smell like peaches. They blend like a dream, and have great peach colors for every skin color and eye colors!!
Chloe R.
mechanicville
The peach palette was my first real eyeshadow palette and I love it. The mattes are so easy to blend and the shimmers are very pigmented. For 49$ you are getting such good product and I recommend this if you are looking for a more neutral palette.
Krista G.
Dubois, PA
Let me start by saying how much I LOVE the packaging of this product, and how much I wanted to love the pallet itself. I do love the colors in the pallet, but do not seem to be very pigmented for me! They are both buildable, and blend-able though!
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
I love this palette. The peach smells amazing and the color payout is really nice. I love the fun colors. Some are really bright, but I’ve still been able to use them and tone them down. It’s definitely a good one to have.
Tiana J.
Brooklyn
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE! It’s so peachy and so pigmented! This make me have natural looks when I don’t feel like putting on heavy make up on my face! My eye color are brown and makes my eyes color pop! I recommend this palette to everyone !
Valerie E.
Love this palette SO MUCH!!! ❤️❤️ Smells delicious and works really well blending! The only think is that for me , I feel like it's a bit pricey... Maybe 30 dollars? That would be awesome!  Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.