BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Seriously live for this pallet. I don't wear make up everyday but this is my go to pallet. You can make so many different looks with it. The colors are very pigmented. The blend well & the shadows are nice and soft. I love the way it smells. The packaging is also very sturdy.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
I really love too faced sweet peach palette such beautiful shades a blends beautiful most of all I love the scent I never thought I Shadow could smell so beautiful and smell like a peach this is absolutely one of my favorite my shadow pallets
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
I love my Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette! The shadows are soft and nicely pigmented, the packaging is adorable, and the palette smells amazing! The colors aren’t ones I reach for that often but I know people who use the sweet peach palette daily! Would recommend.
Jacquelyn W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this palette the colors are so vibrate and easy to blend. I love the brand. I feel like it stays on all day long without having to worry. I feel like dupes can not compare, I will always recommend
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg , SC
One of my favorite pallets I’ve ever purchased. Not only does it smell amazing, but colors are super pigmented, and easy to blend. Color variety is what got me, and I’m so glad it worked for me! I would 100% recommend, it’s worth the money.
Claudia A.
Amo esta paleta. Todo esos colores que tienen combinan perfectos uno con los otros pudiendo hacer diferentes looks que quedan genial dependiendo la ocasión. Lo recomendaría cien por ciento me encanta esta paleta!
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
I ordered this from Sephora and have been long awaiting the day I got my hands on it. I’m obsessed already and can’t wait to experiment more with the shadows. The pigments are lovely and they blend super well. Plus, it truly smells as heavenly as they say. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
First of all, I love the colors in this pallet I created this really hot sexy chocolate I look the other day. And are usually where the lighter shades during the day which is just perfect I would totally recommend this to a friends for sure
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This by far one of the best shadow pallets I have owned. I love the pigmentation of the shadow and how you can use it wet or dry. I use it wet for the night out darker look. You can also use some of the colors to highlight the cheek bones as well and it works really well. I love it. It also has a sweet scent that lasts. This color is very pippin for spring summer and fall.
The pallet itself is awesome because it is a metal type container which protects your makeup from danger and is really nice. The colors seem to last all day and don't rub off like most and they don't bother my allergies because the powder is a soft powder and not Caky and think like most nor does it have glitter flakes that fall over your charms and getting in your eyes. With this pallet you can create many looks from soft to dark and dramatic whatever look you are going for is what you will achieve. The value is great because a little goes a long way with this compact.
I was was a little hesitant when first buying because I usually only buy Walmart or drug store brands like maybeline or cover girl so this was a little out of my zone spending wise, but manI am happy I spent the cash it lasts longer so in the long run a few dollars more Is going to take me a lot longer way without having to go out and buy two pallets because my 2 fav colors are in separate pallets. So yea Go for it you will not regret it.
Sara J.
Absolutely obsessed with this product! For one, the smell is delicious! The eyeshadows are fantastic to blend with and I find the color story exciting but wearable!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.