BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Adison A.
Let me start off by telling you that this palette smells AMAZING!!! If you are not a fan of peach then this probably isn't your cup of tea and you should then try the chocolate bar palette! This palette is really nice with the color choices and blends like a dream!
Stepheny B.
Silver Spring, MD
I really love this sweet peach eyeshadow! I use every time I would want to do my make it. It is super easy to apply and you can create any type of eyeshadow with this. I would really recommend this! It actually smells like peaches too!
Megan B.
San jacinto, CA
#TooFaced never fails to amaze me with their #eyeshadow quality! The packaging is always stunning and the price is pretty good for such great quality. I got it at #Ulta last year when it was “limited addition” and I’m so glad they added it to their permanent collection! I’ll definitely buy a back up pretty soon.
Rahmah i.
edison
I would really like to try this item!!!!! It looks like it is really amazing pigment and it’s a bit pricey but looks like it might be worth it I want to buy this item but hopefully I get it sent from Influenster as I review ❤️
Mariah M.
Norfolk
I love the gimmicky aspect of Too Faced but I was disappointed by this palette. The colors are grainy and difficult to worth it and, unfortunately, most of them are not nearly as pigmented as they appear to be. I would not repurchase, in fact I returned mine.
Shayla S.
Williston , ND
I love this palette so much ! It has so many great shades! The formula is amazing too and easy to blend! Very pigmented and smooth! I will always use this palette and will recommend this to everyone!!!!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I got this palette for Christmas when they had released it again after the hype was down. It smells just like peaches and has very nice colors in it perfect for the spring and summer. I would definitely buy this again. It’s worth the price and the packaging is adorable.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
I absolutely love this product! It is awesome and the smell of peaches is great for people who love the smell! You can make various looks with each color and change it up every time! The product pigmentation pay off is good and not to mention the packaging is adorable!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love this palette! There’s not a lot of fallout which is great. With the amount of shades, I can create any look. The best thing ever is the smell! I just wanna smell it forever before actually doing my eye makeup!
Bonnie L.
I love this palette. The color scheme is so beautiful. They are of such high quality and for those stuck on the price, it honestly is worth it. I really respect this brand and I am a frequent buyer. I would recommend to anyone looking for good eyeshadows.  Honestly smells like peaches, which is definitely a bonus!! You can find this product at Ulta, sephora, etc.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.