BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Felicitas R.
Baytown, TX
By far one of my favorite all time pallets!!!! The smell is absolutely delicious to my senses and these eyeshadows stay on perfectly! I have brown eyes and these colors couldn’t match up any better for me! Definitely would purchase again!
Megan M.
Lambertville
I love this palette so much! It's one of my staples, and I find myself reaching for it almost every time I wear eyeshadow. The colors are so gorgeous, and they blend so easily! They really work well for creating warm, sunny looks. The packaging is adorable as well, and it really does smell like peaches!
Coraima L.
This palette smells great and it contains beautiful colors. I am glad I have this palette in my collection, however I will choose the original chocolate palette over this one. This palette is great for people with brown eyes, as the green shadows exemplifies the brown eyes.
kate p.
I love Too faced, this brand has pretty good products! My eyes are blue/green and the shades in the palette make my eye color pop! I use the product all the time and it last good with a primer! It was kinda pricey but less expansive then the naked palettes.
Giselle L.
Arverne, NY
This is one of my favorite palettes definitely top 10 in my opinion colors are pigmented and smooth a lot of variation and who doesn’t love peach colors there are some random colors I can do without in this palette but still doesn’t mean I don’t use them lol and the smell is so sweet and delicious
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette it's a HOLY GRAIL for me. It's so long lasting, blends effortlessly I can't live without it. I have hazel eyes and it's GORGEOUS with my eye color. I buy mine from Sephora. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great palette, smells heavily, however it’s my least used palette. received from a friend for Christmas and I used it once. Never really had interest in owning this palette. Packaging is great. Colors are pretty i just don’t tent to reach for this. :/ 8/8/18
Mallory H.
I love this palate! The smell blows my mind alone. There are so many different color combinations that I have done and also so many that I still want to experiment with and try. The colors blend so well. I cannot wait to try these colors when I have a tan!
Charleigh M.
Kennewick
Haven’t used it to much but every-time I have I loved it smells amazing and the colors are beautiful I’m obsessed with peaches so I love it even more because of that. I would suggest getting it you can do light and dramatic looks
Jocelynn A.
Anaheim, CA
I use this palette everyday. I am sad that I’m almost done with this palette, but it’s worth repurchasing. I am excited to re purchase this pallet because it looks good on all skin tones in the opinion. It seems to have no fall out and that’s a good thing.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.