BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Heidy L.
I love this pallet. The color selection is gorgeous I’m able to create so many looks with this pallet. The eye shadows are very pigmented, but it has a lot of fallout. Overall a very great pallet for a beginner I would definitely buy more than one.
Delarae W.
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette is pretty meh to me. The colors are very pretty but they're not very pigmented. Maybe its just me used to ABH shadows. It does smell amazing though
alyssa g.
basehor, kansas
I Love this product. It works like a dream. One of my favorite shades is summer yum. And omg it has the cutest packaging and smell AMAZING for me it doesn’t have much to any fallout. I do wish there was a little more mattes in the collection but overall a great palette.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This used to be one of my go to palettes when i was just starting out my makeup collection. It has a lot of variety and the scent is amazing! It isn’t overpowering and I am one that is very sensitive to scents.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jessy M.
Hanford, CA
This palette is a MUST HAVE ! There’s so many looks you can create with this . There’s lots if transition shades, which in my opinion is a need . It’s easy to play around with . I recommend this palette to anyone who loves to do easy day makeup looks - Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
This is such a pretty peachy palette. Hee hee. This is another beautiful palette from Too Faced. It has 18 different shades. Shimmer & matte. Nice size mirror & awesome peach color casing, not to mention the great peach smell. You need this palette in your collection!!! 🍑🍑🍑🍑
Haley N.
I absolutely love this palette. Some of the colors aren't the most pigmented in my opinion. But there are more that are very pigmented than not. I think overall the value is nice and I use this products about once a week. I would maybe buy again, but I'm not too sure.
Amanda S.
Mount Vernon, NY
First thing is first! THE SMELL!!!! amazing! however the smell doesn't seem to stay on the eyelids lol I asked my boyfriend and he said no it smells better in the pan haha! BUT the packaging is beautiful! I never knew I could love Peachy colors so much!  lol
amber s.
Pittsburgh, PA
It smells just like a peach! Im obsessed with smelling this palette! Its kinda pricey but trust me it is worth it ! I use this product all day everyday! My eyecolor is hazel and these colors go so well with my eyes. I would buy this product again! Its so amazing!
Perla D.
Cheyenne
The peach Too Faced eyeshadow is one of the best eyeshadow palettes that I've ever owned I've been using it for over a year and I love all the shades of colors they're very pretty in the last very long time so if you've never used this before I was so recommend this💖💯
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.