BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Sara J.
Absolutely obsessed with this product! For one, the smell is delicious! The eyeshadows are fantastic to blend with and I find the color story exciting but wearable!
Autumn B.
Zimmerman , MN
Seriously have heard so many good things about this palette. The colors are absolutely stunning. great pigmentation while applying to the eyes and blends so well. Beauty in a palette ;) #giftcrush #Influenster #TooFaced #SweetPeachPalette
Aiyana S.
This palette is so lovely. It's old but my sister got it this year. The colors are so buttery and smooth, especially the foiled colors. They're so pigmented and absolutely gorgeous. Id definitely recommend this palette to anyone who likes to do warm makeup looks.
Caitlin J.
Centerville
I love this palette. It blends so nicely and is so buttery and pigmented. I love it because it is perfect for everyday or you can use it for a night out as well. So many looks you can create with this palette. I love Too Faced in general and this palette is one of my faves.
Jackie A.
Sevierville
OMG!! This palette is amazing! It smells sooo good, just like peaches. The colors are so pigmented and super blendable. I would definitely recommend this product!! I use my blender brush and just go to town. Love love love this palette!
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Kayla D.
san diego, CA
I love the way this palette smells. The brown shimmer colors are my favorite. The colors blend well. The colors are very buildable. The only minor things is the purples in the palette swatch a lot different than what they look like in the pan.
Brandy G.
La Plata
This is one of my go to palettes. There are so many looks to create from this. It smells good, but the quality of these shadows are pigmented, not a lot of fall out, blendable, I mean I love Too Faced and can't wait to try more palettes.
Alaina S.
Cheyenne, WY
Love it it’s my go to  pallet,  I  highly recommend the shadows are really pigmented, though there is a  couple shades I really won’t where in this pallet it’s a great deal and Easy to dress up or down I think it would be  Great for beginnings or if you’ve been doing makeup for a long time
Kelly H.
Montclair, New Jersey
I am actually wearing this palette on my eyes today and I love how the look turned out! While I don"t reach for this palette as much as my other ones, I really do love this this palette and am glad to have it in my collection. The palette comes with 18 eyeshadows (6 are completely matte, and the rest of the 12 are either shimmery or have some sparkle). The palette is mostly warmed toned eyeshadows with 1 cooler toned matte brown. There is a very large variety of colors ranging from neutrals to some pinky shades, a few purple shades and 1 green shade. My two personal favorite colors are puree and summer yum. They are redish toned browns that look great with my blue eyes! The shadows are bendable and have nice pigment. Some of the mattes are a little chalky but nothing you cant work with. The packaging is very sleek and travel friendly, and the whole palette smells like peaches! The reason I gave this palette a 4 out of 5 is merely because I don't seem to love it as much as my other palettes. While the palette is gorgeous and I do use it, I seem reach other palettes rather than this one. However with that being said, I do not regret buying this palette because of the endless amounts of looks you can create with it and is it more colorful than any other palette in my collection, but is still wearable
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.