BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Cathy Z.
This smells amazing and blends well, I wish there were more colors as opposed to so many browns. I can reliably create many looks with it, but a yellow would have made this palette far more fun and versatile.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I have a lot of mixed feelings on this palette. I like the color scheme in general, but some of the shadows are awful. The dark, plum purple looks like black (it’s so bad). Some of the shadows are patchy and lack pigment. And some are just beautiful. I do enjoy the smell though
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Omg I love this palette this has been my go to palette this summer love the formula easy to blend the pigmentation is good and it smells great. Definitely recommend this palette.
Sadé G.
East Orange
Omg I am absolutely in love with this palette... it smells sooooo good. The packaging is really cute. I got mine from Sephora... I even pull this palette out yesterday to do a peachy look... this pallet is a must have
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to every day pallet and my travel pallet. I love that it has everything I need for a full look. It is a beautiful formula that blends perfectly. It gives you full color payoff. No patchiness or weak color saturation. It’s worth the price. Oh and it smells divine.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great peachy palette. I love the colors. Wish there was more matte and peach shades. I bought this from Sephora and I believe it’s $49. Smells just like peaches. I like this palette. I highly recommend if you live these colors. Very easy to work with and blends really well.
Darian C.
murrieta
This palette is so warm and welcoming, it has a sweet soft appeal to it and smells amazing. The peachy tones have a mix of earthy tones give you a very down to earth look that is just perfect for a more natural look. You get the glow of a warm peach. I love this product.
Abby W.
Bellingham
I received this for Christmas last year and I am obsessed. I love that it smells like peaches. The colors are more something I would wear in the spring and summer months. The pigmentation and quality is great! I want to try out more from the Chocolate Bar line. I would repurchase
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Smooth formula, creamy warm colors, very pigmented eye shadows! What more could you ask for?? I have green eyes and these colors just compliment them so well. Such pretty packaging with this peachy line. I am in love! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Midori K.
land o lakes
Got this as a gift and it totally blew me away! It wasn’t one that I had been eyeballing, but I’m so glad it got it! I use it almost daily. The colors are beautiful and pigmented.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.