BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
I don’t enjoy the concept, this palette should more pinky and peaches or lighter shades. I like the idea of a peach palette but it does have too many dark shades. Kinda disappointed! Not a fan of too faced eyeshadow palette but this palette is a good best seller. I just say try it by yourself
Ellie C.
Lexington
I love the idea of this palette and the formulas, however, there are truly only about 4 shades I would wear on a daily basis and tend to have to go to other palettes for certain needs. The scent isn’t too overwhelming which is a pro. While I am happy I own the palette, I would recommend other ones first and would not repurchase.
Marleny R.
Bronx
One of my favorite palettes!!!!!!!!!
I love the peach smell I really want to eat it 😁
The shadows are really pigmented and very soft
This is my go to palette I can create day to night makeup look. This palsy is my travel friendly.😍😍😍
Áine R.
This palette got okay reviews but I personally really like it. The colors (especially the darker ones) are not very pigmented but I like them like that. Other than that, it’s good powder and easy to apply, and I use it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette everyday.
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite investments. I was on the fence about this but it is so easy to make a look with this. I will always take this when I travel because there’s no fallout, you can do a daytime or night time look and the smell just makes me so happy. The colors just speak to me.
Darian C.
murrieta
This palette is so warm and welcoming, it has a sweet soft appeal to it and smells amazing. The peachy tones have a mix of earthy tones give you a very down to earth look that is just perfect for a more natural look. You get the glow of a warm peach. I love this product.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great peachy palette. I love the colors. Wish there was more matte and peach shades. I bought this from Sephora and I believe it’s $49. Smells just like peaches. I like this palette. I highly recommend if you live these colors. Very easy to work with and blends really well.
Cathy Z.
This smells amazing and blends well, I wish there were more colors as opposed to so many browns. I can reliably create many looks with it, but a yellow would have made this palette far more fun and versatile.
Sadé G.
East Orange
Omg I am absolutely in love with this palette... it smells sooooo good. The packaging is really cute. I got mine from Sephora... I even pull this palette out yesterday to do a peachy look... this pallet is a must have
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to every day pallet and my travel pallet. I love that it has everything I need for a full look. It is a beautiful formula that blends perfectly. It gives you full color payoff. No patchiness or weak color saturation. It’s worth the price. Oh and it smells divine.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.