BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kali S.
winterpark
I hate these shadows! I bought it online because of how cute it is and the awesome scent. However, these shadows are NOT pigmented, do not blend well and over all are not very good quality shadows. I would never buy this again and wish I would of returned it while I still could of.
Summer B.
This palette is my absolutely favorite eyeshadow palette of all time, I have blue eyes and I think every color in here just makes my eyes stand out!! Plus the packaging is absolutely adorable and the smell is awesome, everyone who loves makeup should have this in their collection!
Marleny R.
Bronx
One of my favorite palettes!!!!!!!!!
I love the peach smell I really want to eat it 😁
The shadows are really pigmented and very soft
This is my go to palette I can create day to night makeup look. This palsy is my travel friendly.😍😍😍
Laney O.
This is a very good palate. The shades are easy to blend and last a whole day with primer. I️ bought this off of Amazon. While it is an amazing variety of shades, it is very expensive. I️ like the mirror built into it, and would recommend this product to anyone willing to spend a pretty penny on a great quality eyeshadow palate.
Alexia S.
I LOVE this palette. My go-to color is always peach, but most palettes only cater to maybe one eyeshadow swap or two in peach. It applies so smooth and has judt the right amount of pigment. I really love the cute design and packaging too. I feel like this palette was made for me!
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Received as a Christmas gift, and I have to say I love this palette. It is easily one of the best palette I have ever owned in that the colors really are highly pigmented and you don't need to cake it on to get the color to show. it can make natural looks of intense make up looks
Sabrina D.
This is one of my all time favorite palettes!! I love everything about it from the packaging and scent to the quality and shades. One of my two all time favorite cosmetic purchases, and I will absolutely be repurchasing when I use it all up (which is definitely going to happen).
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Hate hat hate this palette. I cannot stress it enough. The only reason I give this palette 2 stars is because the prettiest color is the peach one and because it also smells like peaches. But I feel as if all the Too faced palettes have the same colors in them all. No diversity.
Áine R.
This palette got okay reviews but I personally really like it. The colors (especially the darker ones) are not very pigmented but I like them like that. Other than that, it’s good powder and easy to apply, and I use it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette everyday.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I am obsessed with this palette. I am normally not a Too faced person but i decided to give the brand a try. I ordered this off Sephora.com & i am SO glad i did, it’s amazing. The pigment holds all day. The colors are gorgeous and blend so well. AND it REALLY SMELLS LIKE PEACHES!!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.