BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nadia F.
Topeka
This palette is another of my favorite palettes because the colors are so pretty and easy to apply. The whole sweet peach collection is so cute but the palette is definitely my favorite. I have hazel/green eyes and the shades work with my eye color and pretty much every eye color.
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
Some great colors! I don't use this palette as much as I thought I would. I gave it 3 stars because I find it hard to create a complete look using only this product. I usually have to pair it with one or two other palettes. Unfortunately, this is not a repurchase for me.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
I'm not sure what I like more about this eyeshadow palette how beautiful each individual eyeshadows are how pigmented and blendable and buttery they are? Or how fantastic it smells if you close your eyes and take a deep breath it actually smells like you're inhaling at the inside of a peach
adriana A.
el monte
It has amazing shades and amazing pigment. It has a strong artificial peach fragrance. The shimmer shadows are more pigmented than the mattes. I enjoyed the palette but i don’t think I’ll buy it again anytime soon.
Meggie S.
This palette is absolutely beautiful. Not only does it smell wonderful but the pigmentation of every shade is gorgeous. The colors can easily transition from a daytime to night time look and goes on the eyelid smoothly without any creasing. The product is defiantly worth the price.
Summer B.
This palette is my absolutely favorite eyeshadow palette of all time, I have blue eyes and I think every color in here just makes my eyes stand out!! Plus the packaging is absolutely adorable and the smell is awesome, everyone who loves makeup should have this in their collection!
Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
Oh my gosh me and my mom both have this pallet! It is scented and it’s so good! I use this product all the time! It’s so pigmented and it’s easy to apply! It’s very long-lasting and it’s even longer lasting if you use some eye primer!! This is a great product and I love the smell too I definitely recommend you all getting it!!!!!!!!!!!’
Catherine
The colours in this palette are extremely pigmented and are very good for formal and casual looks. The tones are definitely in a good range. This product is on the pricer side, but I would recommend buying this product if you want to be extra and/or you just want to treat yourself!
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
This has an amazing formula and smells incredible, but I don’t find myself reaching for it as a favorite, just when I know I want to use this particular palette.
Alisa B.
spokane valley
This was the first non drug store pallet I bought I absolutely love it the color scheme is beautiful Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.