BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Elizabeth C.
33326
It has amazing colors and its beautiful I would love to have this this is amazing I had such private callers and they're all really nice and soft best eyeshadow palette ever has nice nude and Matt colors recommended
denise L.
Ontario
First off, it smells so good! I love this palette. The colors are very "springy". Great for everyday use. One of my go to palettes.  Comes with 18 shades that are easy to blend and long wearing. Nice pigmentation as well.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
I love this palette. It is so easy to apply. I am in love! ❤❤❤❤️ it is wonderful! I have used it a few times. I use it ALL THE TIME❤️Yes I would buy it again. Definitely
ANGELA A.
This pallets smells amazing!! One of my favorite palettes. Many different shades to choose from. I use this product about 3 times a week. Not too pricey. Would recommend.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
This palette is one of my favorites,'it's very pigmented and has a lot of quality shades for a good price. I love all the colors and there are so many amazing looks you can do with this palette!
Jennifer W.
My favorite, go to, every occasion pallette! You can create multiple different looks using just this single pallette, from "no makeup", neutral, bright, dark, and smoky!
Sky G.
I absolutely love this pallette! It goes on so smoothe, it's really pigmented and smells amazing! I was worried I wouldn't like it but I was so wrong! I love the colors!
Mercedes C.
Horizon City, TX
Smells delicious, and the swatches are amazing! Beautiful colors! Every day pallet I use it on a daily bases to work and even when I go out I can intense it even more!
Gabby R.
Irving , TX
Great pallet with great pigmentation and has great selections of colors as a great smell ... I feel that the price is fair for what you get.. over all great pallet and would recommend to everyone
I love the color selection for this palette it's a dream! I use this product often because the color selection is awesome. My eye color is brown and love using the Peach colors with the brown colors often. I bought mine at Ulta.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.