BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Neesha M.
Jamaica, NY
I love this palette, perfect for spring. The shades are very pigmented. It's a subtle but with a statement. I used it once at my friend's but I will be buying it. I recommend this awesome product. Too faced never fails!
Megan O.
I love this pallette because the colors are so light and they go well with my light skin tone. They last long and don't get everywhere on my face. It also smells amazing which makes the product unique!!
Madeline P.
Rossford, OH
This pallete is so pigmented and beautiful and I love to use it. It also smells delightful. It gives my makeup looks the POP it needs. And the colors in this pallete alone perfectly compliment each other.
Saиdra S.
Omg my absolute favorite palette!! Plus it smells super yummy. The pigmentation is amazing and I can create so many looks! I love using it every day and I totally recommend it!
Sujeiry D.
Omg this palette it's just amazing the colors everything it's just good it smells so
Gusta of and it actually long lasting the packaging is so so nice I love it I would definitely but it again and again
Diana N.
Elkridge, MD
Im pretty new to eyeshadow and this is one of the few eyeshadow palettes i own and i love it. It's super pigmented and a plus side that it smells like peaches. The colors are super useable but also fun.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
I love this palette. It smells great, and lasts all day. It is beautiful and looks great on all skin. I am very pale but it always looks great. I love this and definitely recommend.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE! I used it one time at a friends and now every time I go over there she's does my eyeshadow with this. I hope I will be buying this as soon as possible it's so worth it!
Sarah F.
Mesa, AZ
Too faced is one of my favorite brands. This palette is so nice! All the colors are beautiful and the packaging is super nice! I bought it on the too faced website when they released it the second time.
Lane F.
Boise, ID
I didn't have too high of expectations when I purchased this palette but I still wish the colors were more pigmented. I also am disappointed that there's really only a couple peachy shades in the palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.