BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Yamilex C.
Atlantic City , NJ
OMG! I received this palette for Christmas and I have to say it's amazing!!! The color choices are great and it smells so good. This is my first high end eyeshadow palette. I have to say, the colors are so pigmented. I used it twice already and it just looked so good on my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would definitely repurchase it.
Catherine L.
Somonauk, IL
Absolutely love this palette! Smells amazing, blends nicely. There are plenty of looks you can create with it as well. Definitely one of my most used palettes :)
Megan M.
Belleville
This palette is amazing for any kind of look. There is a nice variety of colors that all look great. Not to mention that this smells soooo good it's crazy. Love this palette a lot!!
Alyssa G.
Ontario, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALLET! It is my all time favorite pallet I use it almost everyday. They eyeshadows blend perfectly and are just so pigmented. And it smells like peaches! Which is the best part!!
Brianna J.
Crawfordville, FL
This is one of my all time favorites i would totally recommend to any one beautiful on all skin tones and it smells delicious like peaches all products in this collection are amazing trust me i own them all
Linda M.
Elko, NV
Probably my favorite eyeshadow pallet so far! The colors are just amazing. I bought it at ulta. The colors blend super easily. I use it almost every single day. It is $49. I would repurchase. I do recommend.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This pallets smells beautiful! I used my friends and I wish I could get my own. All of the colors are so pigmented and they are beyond my expectations. They are pricey but definitely worth the buy. I love it sooo much and it made my face look beautiful!
This is by far on my top eyeshadow pallet list. I just love the colour selection as it's easy to create full looks using the colours. I have it for a while now and i couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I was really skeptical on purchasing this but I'm happy I did it worked amazing I love how my face looked it was worth the money for me I recommend buying this to anyone...I even got my sister using it and they loved it except for one lol
Gianna G.
Very pigmented pretty colors good blending I love the packaging very very cute very easy to apply as I said good blending don't think it needs much improvement I definetley think u should buy this pallet
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.