BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
This palette is So great and Gorgeous that when I use it I love it and I am Confident and it’s not Pricey at all and my eye color is Brown and It’s easy to use and I would buy again .
Sierra F.
Can we just start out by saying how this product smells! The smell of it is by far one of my favorite part about this product. I am however a huge Too Faced eye shadow fan I don’t think I have ever gotten a pallet from them I just didn’t like. The colors have so much pigment, they blend so well together. You can build the colors up for something dramatic or create a natural look.
Krissy P.
Jasper, AL
My sister bought me this for Christmas last year and I love it. It is worth every penny she spent on it. I have blue eyes and the color selection makes my eyes pop. The pigment and blendability is amazing. Very easy to use. If it had not been a gift I would have purchased it for myself.
Jennifer M.
Riverside
I enjoy this palette for traveling. Bellina is one of my favorite shades in the whole world. However, I find I don’t reach for his palette often enough with my other options. If the colors stand out to you as something you would enjoy, buy it. It blends amazingly. You won’t be disappointed.
Lauren H.
Minnesota
Love the colors I this, you can create so many looks! Perfect if you like to wear natural makeup like me. And it smells like peaches and the packaging is sooo cute!
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I love how this palette smells like peaches! Typically not a big fan of the pink shades, the pink shades in this palette are very nice and simple. Don't see myself using the pops of colors too much just because I'm a warm shade gal. Nice palette in general and able to create different looks with it.
Sammi Z.
I love this palette! It's my go to for a peachy look and I love the smell of the palette so much. Packaging is very beautiful. I think some of the shades are not as pigmented as I would have liked them to be but it still works very well!
Stephanie M.
IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Love the smell of peaches! All the colors are beautiful! Love the packaging. I have to use the light colors a little more and build it up other then that it’s easy to blend i do recommend
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
This palette was average to me, a dark-skinned person. The colors look as if they are dark-skin friendly, but not for me. The colors show up on my eyelids, not not as pigmented as in the palette. Maybe I could have used with a spray, but I passed this palette on to my light-skin daughter❤️
Jennifer L.
Texas
This is an amazing palette. All the shades are stunning and easy to work with. Never experienced any fallout from what I can remember and the SMELL is a huge bonus.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.