BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Amanda E.
Omg this is one of my fav I love all the colors and how pigment they are. I also love I can wear it all day and i am at a high pace job and I can sweat and it just stays put.
Emma C.
New Milford
I absolutely love this palette! It is a little pricy but it is so worth the money! The shade range is incredible and I can make so many looks using one palette! The colors are pigmented and I use this product whenever I can because I know my look will always end up looking good!
kenya b.
Bowling Green, KY
I LITERALLY adore this eyeshadow pallette. Its my go to and I love that it smells like peaches. Too Faced did not disappoint with this pallette. It works on every skin tone.
Libby A.
Wildersville, TN
Love this palette! And it smells like peaches!

Good value!

I wear colored contacts so I swap between gray and brown. And honestly can use this for both!

Would recommend!
Taryn M.
I like this palette. I go through phases where i reach for it frequently and less frequently. I don't think it has an amazing range of looks it can create, but I find that it is great for natural, simple looks.
Katelyn D.
Raleigh, NC
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Hands down best smelling product other than Too Faced's very own Milk Chocolate soleil bronzer. Immediately you get hit with a strong peachy smell. All the eyeshadow are generously pigmented and are extremely buildable. I have no complaints! The pallete has mostly different shades of peach, but also some browns, purples and two greens that look similar to their shades in their Love Palette. Definitely a #bloom 2017 spring must have.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I got this palette just after its release because the colors are gorgeous!! It hasn't disappointed it has great pigmentation and smells heavenly. I love Too Faced eyeshadows. I reach for this one over all my others!!
Jasmine R.
Mesquite, TX
Love this pallete, its a great one to have. It has 18 different shades which can be used to create any kind of look (day and night). The shades are very pigmented and creamy and is also easy to blend. Another thing it carries matte shadows and shimmery ones aswell. Its overall a great pallete in my opinion. Smells like peaches!
Lauren H.
The smell of this palette may be my favorite thing about it!! The shadows are beautiful and blend perfect for me, they stay all day and I haven't seen any creasing! Love it and probably wouldn't repurchase because of how expensive it is!
Lindsay P.
Such a great eyeshadow palette. It has the proper matte pigmentation to get a beautiful crease and the shimmers are GORGEOUS! I love this palette so much, I'm so glad I bought this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.