BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Ellie C.
Lexington
I love the idea of this palette and the formulas, however, there are truly only about 4 shades I would wear on a daily basis and tend to have to go to other palettes for certain needs. The scent isn’t too overwhelming which is a pro. While I am happy I own the palette, I would recommend other ones first and would not repurchase.
Lexis K.
Wichita, KS
This palette is also one of my top favorites. The colors are just beautiful and very pigmented. The product picks up amazingly on my brushes. I dont have to put alot of product on my brush to get the look i want. A little bit goes a long way. I will most definitely be buying more
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
I don’t enjoy the concept, this palette should more pinky and peaches or lighter shades. I like the idea of a peach palette but it does have too many dark shades. Kinda disappointed! Not a fan of too faced eyeshadow palette but this palette is a good best seller. I just say try it by yourself
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Love love love! I received this as a Valentine’s Day gift and I couldn’t be happier. It was purchased at Ulta. It smells amazing and the pigment is great. The packaging is always beautiful with too faced. The hues are great and really make my blue eyes pop. I love the way there is a little pamphlet that shows how to wear it too!
Áine R.
This palette got okay reviews but I personally really like it. The colors (especially the darker ones) are not very pigmented but I like them like that. Other than that, it’s good powder and easy to apply, and I use it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette everyday.
Marleny R.
Bronx
One of my favorite palettes!!!!!!!!!
I love the peach smell I really want to eat it 😁
The shadows are really pigmented and very soft
This is my go to palette I can create day to night makeup look. This palsy is my travel friendly.😍😍😍
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Hate hat hate this palette. I cannot stress it enough. The only reason I give this palette 2 stars is because the prettiest color is the peach one and because it also smells like peaches. But I feel as if all the Too faced palettes have the same colors in them all. No diversity.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I am obsessed with this palette. I am normally not a Too faced person but i decided to give the brand a try. I ordered this off Sephora.com & i am SO glad i did, it’s amazing. The pigment holds all day. The colors are gorgeous and blend so well. AND it REALLY SMELLS LIKE PEACHES!!!!
Halley S.
Melbourne Bch, FL
this was the first high end palette i ever bought. however, as my collection has grown a little more, its become my least reached for palette. the colors don’t call my name as much as other palettes
Cathy Z.
This smells amazing and blends well, I wish there were more colors as opposed to so many browns. I can reliably create many looks with it, but a yellow would have made this palette far more fun and versatile.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.