BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

esin t.
Seattle, WA
I love this pallette, I just got it. The colors are everything I've ever wanted in an eye pallette for spring. Lots of nude for the day time and some dramatic colors you can dress it up with. Amazing texture as well.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I love this palette and it's definitely one of my favorites. It was actually my first product from that brand. The shadows are very long lasting and creamy. And I love the smell of the shadows as soon as you open it!
Cheyanne D.
Heflin, AL
These eyeshadow pallets are everything. The pigment is great and the smell is fantastic. I love two faced and their eye shadows. They blend so good and make such amazing eye looks, I love it so much, my go to pallet
Hannah
Beautifully pigmented, colors are creamy the only downfall the purple colors are very weak, maybe it was just a problem in my pallet and others don't have the same problem, awesome smell, great packaging and I use it almost every day! 9/10 recommend!
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL
Amazing palette! Smells just like peach candy! (That's a plus!) and is very creamy and pigmented! Very versatile so that you can use it for many different looks! Would definitely recommend! One of my go-to palettes!
amanda f.
Wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be and there was a ton of fall out. It did smell amazing and it #blended well. Not my type of palette so I wouldn't repurchase
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
In love with this palette! Reasonably priced considering you get so many shades. Great Colors for summer and all year round! Never in my life had a pallet that has a scent to it and the peach scent smells delicious!
Rease D.
I love this eyeshadow palette so much, it is one of my favorite palettes! I use this eyeshadow palette usually every other day! It has so cute packaging I love the 3D peaches on it! I would definitely buy it again!!
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This pallete smells so good and the colors are so vibrant and true to color! This was my first time buying the pallete and I immediately fell in love! I've tried many of the products before and this one is my new favorite
Hannah T.
Chatsworth , CA
I got this palette when it first cane out and I had never used Too Faced eyeshadow before and was highly disappointed. With a good primer I got very little pigment. I will never buy Too Faced again, most likely.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.