BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Mariah D.
I love how pigmented it is and they blend so easily! I also love the smell! They're not too strong or too weak, just the right amount! I'm impressed by this eyeshadow palette. Too Faced did a really great job!
Hanna A.
Sun City, AZ
Okay lets get real here, this palette is by far one of the best palettes out. It has a perfect blend of matte, shimmers, metallics, and glitters. I just love love love the colors as well they are just perfect. Definitely a staple in my collection.
Janielle B.
I Really Like This Palette. The Color Are Really Bendable. I Bought This From Ulta For About $20. I Use This Almost Like Everyday! I Love The Packaging And It Smells Great! The Only Thing Is Some Colors Lack Pigment So You Have To Work For The Color You Want To Achieve.
Shawna
I love love this palette! The colors are amazing, unlike any other palette I have in my collection. The pigmentation is great, and the smell is even more amazing. The palette actually does smell like peaches!
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
I literally love this pallet. It smells so fresh like tea peaches. They shadows blend out so well and they are all very pigmented. I definitely recommend this pallet. It's my go to almost every day. I love it!
Marissa C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this pallete so much! I wish it would have more peachy colors tho :( but it's supposed to represent to parts of a peach which explains the green and the browns. It smells so good also I want to try the other things in this collection
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
I'm in love with this palette. So many looks you can create . I'm obsessed with the peach smell and I love the packaging super cute but sturdy at the same time. I'll be taking this palette when I travel for sure .
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
I loveeee this palette soo much I just love that my eyes look with it the package let me tell you it was beautiful first time this eyeshadow palette was a little expensive but it's worth it and I would definitely buy it again without thinking!
Tricia F.
Wantagh, NY
Such a beautiful palette & I love the smell! Too Face makes such highly pigmented & long lasting shadows that I'll try anything they make. The colors in this are beautiful and you can create so many looks!
Devin P.
I recently just bought this and I am in love. The packaging is amazing and gorgeous and I bought it at sephora. It smells amazing and the colors are so pretty. The formula is amazing as well. No complaints
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.