BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica W.
This pallet really smells like peach! It has the best colors and they all blend very well. They are so pigmented and go on super easy. I love this pallet and it's definitely worth the money. I would recommend.
Nicole E.
I love this eyeshadow palette. You can go either very neutral and natural or dramatic with the colors in this pallet. They blend well and have great pigmentation and they stay on the lid all day.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
I literally love this pallet. It smells so fresh like tea peaches. They shadows blend out so well and they are all very pigmented. I definitely recommend this pallet. It's my go to almost every day. I love it!
Jade L.
Helena
I absolutely love this palette! I recently bought it at Ulta and I am now obsessed. It has absolutely beautiful colors with amazing pigment! It really is the best palette for the spring time with all the cute peachy colors! 10/10 would recommend
Janielle B.
I Really Like This Palette. The Color Are Really Bendable. I Bought This From Ulta For About $20. I Use This Almost Like Everyday! I Love The Packaging And It Smells Great! The Only Thing Is Some Colors Lack Pigment So You Have To Work For The Color You Want To Achieve.
Baylee S.
Amazing product my toofaced! Smells amazing and super pigmented. Price is about normal for a high end eyeshadow palette. I bought mine at Ulta and it was a good value. I definitely would recommend this product!
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
I liked the palette but my problem was not using a base. Once I started using a base I noticed that I was able to create the look I wanted. I have a problem with sweaty eyelids and it messes my eye shadows up. It was nice but just a bit too dark.
Trish R.
I have fair/light skin and all of these colors are so wearable! I usually do not keep using the same palette, but I have literally used this everyday for 8 months. Luscious is the prettiest color in the world.
Mariah D.
I love how pigmented it is and they blend so easily! I also love the smell! They're not too strong or too weak, just the right amount! I'm impressed by this eyeshadow palette. Too Faced did a really great job!
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
One of my go to eyeshadow palettes. I love my peach palette and i tend to reach for this more often than any other. I love the packaging of the palette and it's a good value. Definitely recommend this palette.
Katie B.
Alloa
Is this palette as good as the chocolate palette?
Tairy P.
Does anyone know when or if they will relaunch this palette? I really want to get my hands on one.
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Do you feel like you would use this palette every day? Is it a good price point?
Celeste Q.
San Diego, CA
Should I purchase the sweet peach palette or the Kylie Royal Peach palette
sara p.
Any reviews on pigment for this palette!? Asking for it for christmas and id like to know if its high quality.

back