BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley M.
This palette was the very first and most valuable palette I still own to this day. Each color is unique and very pigmented! A variety of ways to mix and match colors! Also loved the fact that it really does smell like peaches.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
My roommate recently purchased this palette and I LOVE the colors on her/it.
They are super pigmented and it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I love too faced products.
Sonte R.
This palette is absolutely STUNNINGūüėć The wide variety of colors, the packaging is just adorable. So pigmented and looks nice on every skin tone. I got it as a gift and I would recommend 10/10 !!! I would buy it a million more times honestly!!
Kelsey M.
Greenock, PA
I love love loooove this palette!! There is such a range of colors that I can use it for either a bold smoky look or a neutral everyday look. The shadows are pigmented and blend out beautifully. I would 100% buy this over and over again. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazzzzzing!!!! This is my go to palette!!.. I use this on an everyday basis. Each shade is beautiful and very easy to blend!!.. I highly recommend this product!!! You won't be disappointed!!!
cinthya c.
I always wanted this palette like it looks soooo beautiful but i don't have enough money I just started a YouTube channel i want it to be about make up even thoe i know my make up ain't that pretty
Jazmin H.
Out of all my palettes this one is my Number 1! I love all of the shades in this I use it EVERYDAY! The colors are easy to blend and rich in color! And the best part is every time you open it it smells like a peach orchard!
Monica D.
I love this palette. It's worth the hype! It smells just like peaches. The colors of the eye shadows can give you a soft peachy look to a grungy glam look, that's what I love most about it. The variety of looks I can make is endless!
Codi T.
I love this Palette! I wasn't expecting to like it, but boy was I happy to be wrong!  Great colors and very pigmented which I love! The colors blend beautifully, great range of colors that allow for many different looks. Perfect amount of shimmer and the smell is divine!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Omg I love everything about this pallette from the scent to the shades. You can go from a neutral to a fun spring like look. This is definitely one of my pallettes that I reach for the most.ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.