BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexia S.
I LOVE this palette. My go-to color is always peach, but most palettes only cater to maybe one eyeshadow swap or two in peach. It applies so smooth and has judt the right amount of pigment. I really love the cute design and packaging too. I feel like this palette was made for me!
Marleny R.
Bronx
One of my favorite palettes!!!!!!!!!
I love the peach smell I really want to eat it 😁
The shadows are really pigmented and very soft
This is my go to palette I can create day to night makeup look. This palsy is my travel friendly.😍😍😍
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Love love love! I received this as a Valentine’s Day gift and I couldn’t be happier. It was purchased at Ulta. It smells amazing and the pigment is great. The packaging is always beautiful with too faced. The hues are great and really make my blue eyes pop. I love the way there is a little pamphlet that shows how to wear it too!
Jina V.
Corp Christi, TX
Hate hat hate this palette. I cannot stress it enough. The only reason I give this palette 2 stars is because the prettiest color is the peach one and because it also smells like peaches. But I feel as if all the Too faced palettes have the same colors in them all. No diversity.
Sadé G.
East Orange
Omg I am absolutely in love with this palette... it smells sooooo good. The packaging is really cute. I got mine from Sephora... I even pull this palette out yesterday to do a peachy look... this pallet is a must have
Abby W.
Bellingham
I received this for Christmas last year and I am obsessed. I love that it smells like peaches. The colors are more something I would wear in the spring and summer months. The pigmentation and quality is great! I want to try out more from the Chocolate Bar line. I would repurchase
Cathy Z.
This smells amazing and blends well, I wish there were more colors as opposed to so many browns. I can reliably create many looks with it, but a yellow would have made this palette far more fun and versatile.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to every day pallet and my travel pallet. I love that it has everything I need for a full look. It is a beautiful formula that blends perfectly. It gives you full color payoff. No patchiness or weak color saturation. It’s worth the price. Oh and it smells divine.
Madison S.
Amazing product! This palette has beautiful colors and is so easy to make a great look! It is pricey depending on what you’d like to pay,but for the price you get what you pay for!
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I have a lot of mixed feelings on this palette. I like the color scheme in general, but some of the shadows are awful. The dark, plum purple looks like black (it’s so bad). Some of the shadows are patchy and lack pigment. And some are just beautiful. I do enjoy the smell though
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.