BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Karla B.
The Sweet Peach Pallet is one of my favorite pallets I own! There isn't much room for improvement. The packaging is sturdy! It has the same texture as their other pallets and blends the same. I really suggest everyone picks this up!
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
This is one my of absolute favorite palettes, I take it with me everywhere there is so much I can do with it, so many cool looks. I was hesitant on The price but it was so totally worth it. I'm so glad I purchased it and I'll be purchasing more too faced projects.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite two face palette. It's sweet and so beautiful. It has a lot of transition color, smokey colors and also a lot of shiny glitter colors that really makes your eyes pop. Waiting for this palette was well worth it.
Marissa C.
The smell is peachy wonder land 🍑🙌🏼😍 I haven't bought any palette like this one! Definitely a new favorite of mine. The pigments are amazing and vivid. Definitely recommend!!!
Shay W.
Salem, OR
I absolutely adore this palette and every time I look at it in the morning I get exited to play with it. The packaging is super cute and its super creamy and pigmented! I would totally repurchase it again
Sarah M.
Bowling Green , KY
Best palette ever!!! Blends like butter, with beautiful, super pigmented colors. Smells like fresh peaches every time you open it! I've been using this everyday and would definitely recommend
Heather F.
Oxford, AL
this pallet is such an incredible palette!!! it has such a wide range of incredibly beautiful and blendable shades!! it is super easy to use and i use it quite often!!! at least twice a week!! definitely recommend it to anyone who loves makeup
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Some are very pigmented more than the others but overall a really good palette I looove Bellini and luscious. I honestly love anything too faced so my reviews about too faced will never be anything bad .... or so I hope. Lol
Mayra💕 G.
Main reason I bought this palette is because I was curious about the smell lol weird I know, but once I got it I LOVED it! It's a little bit pricy but definitely worth the money being spent.
nick w.
I absolutely love this eye shadow pallet. I purchased this on my own from ulta. The colors are amazing and pigment is top quality. Looks great with brown eyes or could with any. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is the smell is very fake artificial.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.