BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
This was my first Too Faced product, and I was not disappointed! I love the shade range, there's everything from neutrals to peachy shades to more dramatic colors to play with. My only complaint is that the green shade isn't very pigmented, so I was disappointed when I tried it out.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to every day pallet and my travel pallet. I love that it has everything I need for a full look. It is a beautiful formula that blends perfectly. It gives you full color payoff. No patchiness or weak color saturation. It’s worth the price. Oh and it smells divine.
Madison S.
Amazing product! This palette has beautiful colors and is so easy to make a great look! It is pricey depending on what you’d like to pay,but for the price you get what you pay for!
Sadé G.
East Orange
Omg I am absolutely in love with this palette... it smells sooooo good. The packaging is really cute. I got mine from Sephora... I even pull this palette out yesterday to do a peachy look... this pallet is a must have
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great peachy palette. I love the colors. Wish there was more matte and peach shades. I bought this from Sephora and I believe it’s $49. Smells just like peaches. I like this palette. I highly recommend if you live these colors. Very easy to work with and blends really well.
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite investments. I was on the fence about this but it is so easy to make a look with this. I will always take this when I travel because there’s no fallout, you can do a daytime or night time look and the smell just makes me so happy. The colors just speak to me.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I have a lot of mixed feelings on this palette. I like the color scheme in general, but some of the shadows are awful. The dark, plum purple looks like black (it’s so bad). Some of the shadows are patchy and lack pigment. And some are just beautiful. I do enjoy the smell though
Darian C.
murrieta
This palette is so warm and welcoming, it has a sweet soft appeal to it and smells amazing. The peachy tones have a mix of earthy tones give you a very down to earth look that is just perfect for a more natural look. You get the glow of a warm peach. I love this product.
Jerlyn L.
California
This was one of my first palettes by too faced i purchased. The scent and packaging lured me in, lol.  For the most part they are pretty pigmented, however i found some of the colors to be kinda patchy, or very light. The texture is lovely, and ofcourse smells wonderful.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
This is my first eyeshadow pallet and I️ had it for a year now and still have a lot left. I️ got mine at ulta for $50 with tax which is in the high end for me. I️ would recommend it if your willing to pay the price.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.