BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaila B.
My absolute favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors are pigmented to a max, and the smell adds an extra touch! With your mattes and shimmers, you can't go wrong with this palette. A must buy for everyone whose into makeup.
vicky g.
Other than that amazing smell of peaches when you open up the palette! Don't get me started with the cute colors and they're pigmentation is just great!👍🏼 Highly recommend to those whom don't have it to go out and buy it
Julieta E.
Dallas, TX
First of all this palette smells amazing. I just want to eat it. The colors are beautiful they are perfect for every skin tone big plans so easily very smooth no complaints at all about this pallet this pallet is perfect
Ana G.
tempe
I love this palette the eyeshadow are very pigmented!! I bought this at ulta. They could improve the scent of the eyeshadows. The smell was a little bit to strong for me. I would buy it again because I loved the shades!
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
This pallet is everything I expected it would be! Although it's a pretty pricey item, it's totally worth it! The packaging is so cute, and the smell is amazing! I would so buy this item again because the shadows never crease and it's so pigmented!
This is by far the best eyeshadow pallet by Too Faced!!! The shadows are sooo pigmented and creamy! The colors are so bendable and so beautiful. The price of the product is a great price and well worth the buy. I would definitely without a doubt buy again.
Mesadeh A.
I love the color range in this palette. It's gorgeous, however. The colors aren't as pigmented as I'd like them to be. You can still build them up to be darker but for the price point, I don't feel like I should have to.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I got this when it first came out "limited edition" and was kinda iffy because the greenish purples and pinks. But I seriously cannot get enough of this. It's my go to I use it everyday!!
Elena C.
Great palette for a neutral look. I wish there were more peachy tones. Great packaging and scent although it is strong so if you don't like scents this is not for you. Colors blend very well and almost all are very pigmented. Good for a starter palette.
Mary V.
I want to try this palette but I want to see what people think of it before I get and I see that I can get my answer from here so now I want to try so excited this is my first thank me on this app so yeah I like other too faced products and I'm happy with the products
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.