BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Connie C.
Avenal , CA
Too faced never seems to disappoint me. All of the products I've tried have been great. Especially this one. Love the pigmentation, the colors and the fact that it smells good.
iris h.
one of my favorite palettes. the shades are beautiful and complimentary, but my favorite part: this palette smells AMAZING. too faced never fails to impress me. id recommend this. you can get so many looks with this palette.
Nikki M.
This has been my go to palette for the past 6 months! I am obsessed! This smell is phenomenal, the pigment is perfect and the color range is great for all skin tones!
Lupita L.
If you're thinking of getting this just get it I 10/10 recommend all the colors are pigmented and smooth and you can create many eye looks with this pallette and plus it smells delicious sometimes I just take it out to smell 😂
Teresa S.
This is honestly the greatest smelling thing in the world. I bought it for the scent honestly out of nowhere. I do love the colors too. I'm so glad I purchased this.
Alyssa H.
Reading PA
I absolutely love this palette! There are so many different looks you can go for just by using it! It is great quality and has 18 different eye shadow shades plus it smells like peaches!!! I would recommend it to everyone!
Allannah M.
I don't have this but I would love to get it as I have heard so many good reviews o this and too faced always come out with great products for everyone and I also love the packaging but you can't really get it in Ireland
lea s.
Monroe, NC
I LOVE this set!!! The smell is wonderful. They feel like butter going on , blend very good together and stay on all day!! WELL worth the money!! My favorite for sure!!! Love all the colors
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this palette as a gift from a coworker and I am so in love. So many color combinations. I never wear the same look two days in a row and I love the versatility this palette provides.
Nicki D.
I asked on this app the other day whether or not this palette was worth it and got a lot of positive feedback. I ended up getting it for Valentines day and y'all were so right! There's beautiful pigment and it smells divine. I love wearing it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.