BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Story Aspen B.
Caldwell
Okay. So the smell of this eyeshadow palette is to die forrrrr! I literally want to eat it! I love that when you use it it actually makes your face smell like peaches!! It's one of my top 3 purchases! The colors are nice and pigmented!
Macy T.
Roseville, CA
I have this and it is amazing! It really smells like peaches! The colors are so
Pigmented! And beautiful! I got it from Ulta and the packaging is amazing! I have no complaints for this eye palette!
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
I always recomend this brand to my friends because never dissapointed me ,each product that they sell is from very good quality,the pigments,the texture is just amazing ,is a little bit pricey,but worths every penny,this palette is my favorite
jennifer m.
Its an amazing prducts colors blend easy perfect for spring, and the glittery colors are amazing, ulta has it and its totally worth it spanding your money on it no regrets honestly i would buy again this pallete because its AWESOME 👏
Yesica M.
Omgggggg im in love with this palette 🎨 💕 hands down! It's one of my favorite palettes. It has a peachy smell as soon as you open it. The colors? Are amazing and pigmented.
Katiee A.
Mountain Home, AR
The shadows aren't pigmented and they only made this for the smell. The company is crap and I will never buy from them ever again. Wish I would have never gave them a dime.
Korina C.
Lucasville, OH
I love the color selection. The shadows blend beautifully. The palette does have an artificial peach smell which I can understand some might not like, but I love the smell.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette! I love all of the shades, the color is highly pigmented and feels great on, and the slight fragrance of peaches is lovely. This is my favorite palette at the moment and I'm wearing it almost every day!
Marilyn Adrian S.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg!! I wanted to try this in forever but my friend has one and they love it . ❤️ I am getting to busy to buy make up with my kids all around but I heard a lot of great reviews about this palette!
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
This smells great and I love all the colors in it. It's so versatile and I love the dark colors. I think this one smells and looks better than the chocolate bar pallet. I like the metal like packaging to, to hold the pallet together.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.