BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

jessica l.
antelope
Love how this eyeshadow palette smells. It actually smells like peaches! There are so many colors to make combinations out of. The perfect fall look. I love the neutral colors and the dark colors to balance it out. It is very pigmented as well.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette Love the colors in this palette. They give me very natural looks. A little goes a long way. I use the greens & nudes alot! Perfect for my olive undertone skin. I want to buy another one!
LeighAnn W.
Levittown , PA
I just purchased this product this past week. I wore it to a semi-formal event at my university, and was pleasantly surprised. I had heard amazing reviews on it, and it took me months to finally decide to purchase this product, and I'm so glad I did. I've used it everyday since!
Tiffany C.
Can I give this more than 5 stars?! Super pigmented and long lasting. Perfect amount of shimmer and matte shadows. And smells amazingggggggg. Totally worth waiting til midnight to purchase ;)
Krystina D.
Saucier , MS
This makeup palette is so beautiful! Both in the pan and on the eye! There are so many different looks you can do with this palette and it's perfect for the upcoming summer! The shadows are typical of this brand, buttery, full of pigment, and easy to blend! I couldn't brag about it more!
Jordyn M.
St Charles, IL
Overrated hype from too faced and probably the last palette I will by from them. The color just don't work well (together or at all) they are patchy dry and just a let down overall m. There are maybe 3 colors worth using but the deep colors are awful
Horlando L.
This palette is one of my favorites because everything about it is perfect to me. The colors are blendable, and pigmented. Not to mention, pretty to look at and smells like peach-candy.
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm completely obsessed with with palette the colors range from warm to cool. I LOVE the peachy colors in here I haven't found in any other palette. Did I mention how amazing it smells? 😍😍😍🍑🍑🍑
Michele M.
Philadelphia , Pa
Too faced never steers me wrong! Def one of my fav everyday palettes. Every color is so pretty and it smells amazing of course. I think it smells like the peach ring candy.no "fall out" and stays on all day.
Crystal H.
Too faced did it again!!! This palette is gorgeous and very pigmented! Love the bright colors and it smells like peaches which is a super plus definitely worth the price in my opinion it is a little expensive like $40 I think but I would buy it again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.