BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette!! I use this more often than my other palettes. I think the formulation of these shadows ranks up there with top rated shadows. I highly recommend.
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
This palette is one of my top palettes, very pigmented and the shadows blend so well.

Esta paleta es una de mis favorita, muy buena pigmentación y las sombras se difuminan tan bien.
Heather R.
Adrian , MI
YASS! My absolute favorite palette hands down. I absolutely love the shades, the pigmentation is amazing and it smells like peaches!! I've been a die hard fan of the Naked palettes since day one but I find myself reaching for this palette over my naked palettes now.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
BEST EYESHADOW EVER!!!!!! it smells absolutely amazing I've also tasted it and I'll never love anything more than this. It's so peachy my style and everything will definitely be buying more!! So in love with this best thing ever
Marissa H.
Too Faced has been my favorite brand since I started doing my makeup a few years ago. I expected nothing less of them with this palette, in fact, this peachy palette flew over my expectations! This palette is great for everyday soft looks, and even simple summer looks! Plus it's sooooo pigmented which I love!
iris h.
one of my favorite palettes. the shades are beautiful and complimentary, but my favorite part: this palette smells AMAZING. too faced never fails to impress me. id recommend this. you can get so many looks with this palette.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this palette as a gift from a coworker and I am so in love. So many color combinations. I never wear the same look two days in a row and I love the versatility this palette provides.
Lupita L.
If you're thinking of getting this just get it I 10/10 recommend all the colors are pigmented and smooth and you can create many eye looks with this pallette and plus it smells delicious sometimes I just take it out to smell 😂
Nicki D.
I asked on this app the other day whether or not this palette was worth it and got a lot of positive feedback. I ended up getting it for Valentines day and y'all were so right! There's beautiful pigment and it smells divine. I love wearing it!
Tarra M.
Roswell, NM
Beautiful gorgeous pallet. This palettes colors are wonderful for my skin complexion all the colors are very smooth very highly pigmented and show up great this is definitely a pallet not to miss
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.