BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kali S.
winterpark
I hate these shadows! I bought it online because of how cute it is and the awesome scent. However, these shadows are NOT pigmented, do not blend well and over all are not very good quality shadows. I would never buy this again and wish I would of returned it while I still could of.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
The smell, oh my Lordy, is amazing!! I really love the matte colors and a few of the shimmers BUT. The greens and the purples are terrible. They don’t have high pigmentation, and they are super chalky, and forget about blending those. Other than that, the other colors are dynamite
adriana A.
el monte
It has amazing shades and amazing pigment. It has a strong artificial peach fragrance. The shimmer shadows are more pigmented than the mattes. I enjoyed the palette but i don’t think I’ll buy it again anytime soon.
Lexis K.
Wichita, KS
This palette is also one of my top favorites. The colors are just beautiful and very pigmented. The product picks up amazingly on my brushes. I dont have to put alot of product on my brush to get the look i want. A little bit goes a long way. I will most definitely be buying more
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Love love love! I received this as a Valentine’s Day gift and I couldn’t be happier. It was purchased at Ulta. It smells amazing and the pigment is great. The packaging is always beautiful with too faced. The hues are great and really make my blue eyes pop. I love the way there is a little pamphlet that shows how to wear it too!
Alexia S.
I LOVE this palette. My go-to color is always peach, but most palettes only cater to maybe one eyeshadow swap or two in peach. It applies so smooth and has judt the right amount of pigment. I really love the cute design and packaging too. I feel like this palette was made for me!
Laney O.
This is a very good palate. The shades are easy to blend and last a whole day with primer. I️ bought this off of Amazon. While it is an amazing variety of shades, it is very expensive. I️ like the mirror built into it, and would recommend this product to anyone willing to spend a pretty penny on a great quality eyeshadow palate.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Received as a Christmas gift, and I have to say I love this palette. It is easily one of the best palette I have ever owned in that the colors really are highly pigmented and you don't need to cake it on to get the color to show. it can make natural looks of intense make up looks
Áine R.
This palette got okay reviews but I personally really like it. The colors (especially the darker ones) are not very pigmented but I like them like that. Other than that, it’s good powder and easy to apply, and I use it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette everyday.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I am obsessed with this palette. I am normally not a Too faced person but i decided to give the brand a try. I ordered this off Sephora.com & i am SO glad i did, it’s amazing. The pigment holds all day. The colors are gorgeous and blend so well. AND it REALLY SMELLS LIKE PEACHES!!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.