BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
I love love love this palette ! Smells like peaches & blends amazing ! I got it as a gift for Christmas ! Easy to apply & really smooth I use this palette every day ! I love it so much I want everyone to try it !
Haley F.
Bristol, TN
I have been using the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for months and dont think i could ever get tired of it! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented! They are super blend-able both wet and dry. The peach scent is so amazing and hasnt dulled out in the months i've had this palette! I am in LOVE!
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
I finally got my peach palate today! And I am sooo excited to try all these beautiful colors, the scent smells amazing very peachy! I've heard so many great things about this palate, can't wait to test it all out, I'll definitely be back and rate my opinion.
Katie O.
Gainesville, FL
It is a very versatile palette that could be used for both morning and evening, I love the peach shades and if you have the Too Faced Chocolate bar palettes and want to complete the set, go for it! Amazing palette!
Chelsy B.
Shelbyville, IN
I am in love with this palette. The browns and pinks are perfect for my eye color. "Bless her heart" is my absolute fave, it's tithe military green color and it surprisingly blends well with the pinks! "Candied" is a perfect blending color and I use it almost every time I pick up my Peach palette. Love Too Faced!
Valerie A.
This palette has the prettiest shades for any season! It has both shimmer and matte, no metallic. It smells great. Very pigmented! Wide variety of shades from light to dark, pink to green to purple! Highly recommend!
Tessa C.
Oelwein, IA
I love this palette. Not only are the shadows super pigmented but it smells like a dream! They also blend so well and the fallout isn't bad. I love the colors in this palette, there are so many looks you can do😍
victoria v.
Missouri city , TX
So beautiful and really does smell like peaches! Has a ton of staple pieces and I love that it comes with a little sheet to tell you how to use the shades. I have brown eyes and this makes them pop in a really natural but beautiful way!
Emma N.
I really like this palette. The color selection is really nice for all skin tones and the shadows have really creamy formula that stays on all day. I have brown hooded eyes but these shadows can be blended out so well and make my eyes pop and look larger.
Sabrina D.
this palette is very cute with a variety of soft, warm shades. I've used it for a long time and I really enjoy the colors. However if you're looking for something with more variety of shades, this isn't quite the one. it's a small selection but none the less, very nice and easy to apply and blend.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.