BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
G M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I'm obsessed with this palette. It is beautiful and so many different unique shades. The eye shadows are very creamy and blend very nicely. It's around 40 dollars but definitely worth the money because you get so many looks out of it!
Amanda M.
This palette is a must and holy grail for me, I love the peachy tones and the amount of matte and shimmer in this pallette , it smells amazing and the packaging is the cutest too faced product I have . Love it and would buy it again!
Story Aspen B.
Caldwell
Okay. So the smell of this eyeshadow palette is to die forrrrr! I literally want to eat it! I love that when you use it it actually makes your face smell like peaches!! It's one of my top 3 purchases! The colors are nice and pigmented!
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
I always recomend this brand to my friends because never dissapointed me ,each product that they sell is from very good quality,the pigments,the texture is just amazing ,is a little bit pricey,but worths every penny,this palette is my favorite
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette! I love all of the shades, the color is highly pigmented and feels great on, and the slight fragrance of peaches is lovely. This is my favorite palette at the moment and I'm wearing it almost every day!
Marilyn Adrian S.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg!! I wanted to try this in forever but my friend has one and they love it . ❤️ I am getting to busy to buy make up with my kids all around but I heard a lot of great reviews about this palette!
Katiee A.
Mountain Home, AR
The shadows aren't pigmented and they only made this for the smell. The company is crap and I will never buy from them ever again. Wish I would have never gave them a dime.
Korina C.
Lucasville, OH
I love the color selection. The shadows blend beautifully. The palette does have an artificial peach smell which I can understand some might not like, but I love the smell.
Yesica M.
Omgggggg im in love with this palette 🎨 💕 hands down! It's one of my favorite palettes. It has a peachy smell as soon as you open it. The colors? Are amazing and pigmented.
Sage N.
Some people like the smell I personally don't because I used it so much I don't like the smell anymore. I love the colors they are warm colors. Nice for everyday makeup. They are easy to blend in. Also very pigmented. I will recommend it to you if u don't mind the smell.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.