BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
I'm in love with this product for spring. You have a mix of the perfect peach pink and plum colors to take your look from daytime to night time. The colors are extremely pigmented and blend together so smoothly. The scent of this pallet is a bonus.
malisa p.
Petal, MS
One of my favorite palettes. I hate the price but it's pretty common these days. I LOVE neutral shades and pink shades and those are hard to find these days. I hope they do more soon.
Jessica S.
Oak Creek, WI
The colors are beautiful and I love the brand too faced. The eyeshadows are just so so. I can create some looks but nothing I totally totally love. The packaging is adorable and I will continue to use it. But I have other palettes that are my favorite
Monica C.
Portland, OR
I honestly think this palette is over hyped. It smells good (and tastes good lol weird I know) but it's not that amazing. Nothing I would really pay more than the original price... I just don't get why everyone freaked out over it
Melanie H.
Williamston, SC
The colors are beautiful and work well with my skin complexion. They smell Devine and the smell lasts all day! This is a step up from the e.l.f brand palette I have been using. The colors are very pigmented and last a while. They would probably last longer with a primer which I don't use.
shire w.
tennesse
i love love love love this product five starsss the different mysterious moody colors have good pigment and can make a fantastic smokey this is my first time and they did not disappoint the colors just flew of my brush and i literally swept my face with it but i love it and would bye it 50 times again please continue doing your thang two faced!
Abby K.
Annapolis
The colors in this pallet are perfect for an everyday smokey eye look I often do. The packing is adorable and durable and it smells like peaches! This is my first time using this and I recommend it to everyone! So cute! I bought mine from Sephora :)
Shelly R.
I mean, what can we expect from Too Faced!? The colors are sooo pretty and extremely pigmented! The fact that the packaging is so cute makes me want to use this palette everyday. ūü§ó
Paola B.
Providence, RI
Smells delicious!!! Colors are beautiful and vibrant. I love the shimmers. Just don't love the occasional fallout. I do prefer this over the chocolate palette. Over all its easy to use. I apply with a brush and setting spray. I just love how nicely I can blend the colors!
Alicia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down best pallete in the market today! The colors are so pigmented and creamy and it's a color selection you don't see at all in other palletes and plus side smells like peaches!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.